Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Altis Life Development

  • entries
    30
  • comments
    632
  • views
    4,822

Contributors to this blog

13/12/16 - Small update/Hotfix

Poseidon

909 views

  • Enjoy looking at the correct formatting of the date Americans ^_^

    • ChopShop/Seize Fixes
    • Cop House/Shed Search Fixes
    • Cop payout splitting adjustments
    • New pickup menu when picking up dropping inventory
    • Gas Station Rework
    • Blindfolds (Use interaction menu to add, can remove from yourself by accessing the I inventory when unrestrained) <---- This is currently not yet implemented.  An unforseen issue turned up after implementation.
    • When restrained you are removed from your group and re-added when un-restrained.
    • Cannot access map now while restrained.
    • Groups are locked by default
    • Donor/Med discounts apply on weapon ammo
    • Lockpick exploit fixes
    • Can now purchase 5th house when you own a gangshed
    • Spawning at gangshed should be more reliable now
    • Medics now have their very own map markers!

8 people like this


25 Comments


when restrained are you removed from gang aswell as a group? if so this is a good update.

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, RogueMK said:

when restrained are you removed from gang aswell as a group? if so this is a good update.

Yes?

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, RogueMK said:

when restrained are you removed from gang aswell as a group? if so this is a good update.

I'd assume it basically just removes you from being seen, whether that is your hex, or map marker, or when you call out locations.

 

"Donor/Med discounts apply on weapon ammo"

1. does that only apply to people who donated before monetization. As in, they already have discounts in everything, but now ammo is discounted.

2. love that blindfolds are being worked on/added.

3. i haven't tried, but I feel like pickup menu could be exploited if both people try picking something up at the exact same time.

4. could we get an explanation on how cop payouts were adjusted. Would like to know

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

4. could we get an explanation on how cop payouts were adjusted. Would like to know

pretty sure it is referring to how the money now splits and gives 40% of the bounty if one cop is present when the criminal is sent to jail, gives a total of 80% (40% each) of the bounty between two cops and 100% split between all the cops present when a criminal is sent to jail and there is three or more cops in the area.

correct me if i'm wrong

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, yobson said:

pretty sure it is referring to how the money now splits and gives 40% of the bounty if one cop is present when the criminal is sent to jail, gives a total of 80% (40% each) of the bounty between two cops and 100% split between all the cops present when a criminal is sent to jail and there is three or more cops in the area.

correct me if i'm wrong

I think that is how it used to be. Maybe they fixed the vigilante bug when they send someone to jail. But yeah. Still want to know.

Share this comment


Link to comment
39 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

4. could we get an explanation on how cop payouts were adjusted. Would like to know

1 cop = 25% of bounty for arrest (Remember, doesn't affect tickets, searches, seizures, etc. you would get full payout of those actions by yourself.)

2 cops = 60% split (Each cop gets 30%)

3 cops = 100% split (Each cop gets 33%)

 

Setup this way so that playing with 3 makes you the most money.

2 people like this

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 minutes ago, McDili said:

1 cop = 25% of bounty for arrest (Remember, doesn't affect tickets, searches, seizures, etc. you would get full payout of those actions by yourself.)

2 cops = 60% split (Each cop gets 30%)

3 cops = 100% split (Each cop gets 33%)

 

Setup this way so that playing with 3 makes you the most money.

Dope, I like that it makes groups small but not too small that they can't get anything done, 3 is a good number, I like it.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Texture Bug fix or it didn't happen.

Edited to add clarification:
I understand and appreciate that a lot of these updates are on a schedule and they take time to implement. But the texture bug is seriously ruining game play and immersion at this point. I can't be near a Prowler or an APD Jeep without frames shitting the bed and forcing a log off or full PC restart.

Before someone flames "buy a new PC" I'll add this; I might not have the strongest rig around here, but I'm willing to bet my water cooled Skylake and R9 390 8GB is at least upper tier around these parts.

Help us Poseidon.. you're our only hope.

Edited by Creepy

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 minutes ago, FluffyTEDDY said:

Vigishop Kavala is broken AGAIN xD 

What do you mean. Details? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Serpico said:

What do you mean. Details? 

can't send people to jail at that vigi shop... haven't tested the other vigi shops yet 

Share this comment


Link to comment

the group hexagons don't always go back when youre unrestrained, and you guys are already taking care of blindfolds so its all good

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 12/13/2016 at 5:42 PM, FluffyTEDDY said:

can't send people to jail at that vigi shop... haven't tested the other vigi shops yet 

Tested in dev and it works. Maybe you were not close enough. Also this is the only report so far.

 

15 hours ago, Edmunds.Z said:

the group hexagons don't always go back when youre unrestrained, and you guys are already taking care of blindfolds so its all good

I will monitor the hex thing. Really nothing there to go wrong. I have been retrained many times by @Grandma Gary and always get back in the group.

Share this comment


Link to comment

@Serpico, think it possibly has to do with all members of your group getting restrained. Then when unrestrained you don't return back to the "old group" or gang group. Instead are in limbo.  This is a created group as well, not a gang group.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now