Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

ghost hawk rules?

where does it say anything about ghost hawk rules man . is it allowed to jus rip everyone on ground now a days without a shot being fired at it or what ? last night my friend was in ifrit cops come send him messages in ifrit he doesn't move in ifrit at all and gets out while he can still see the 3rd warning text he gets mowed down by g hawk fire now we are all pinned in a shitty spots more cops come nobody can move or go into a good defensive spot or get lethaled by g hawk, an now cops land people with orca to push I rele don't see how g hawk is still on life servers but whatever, oldfags will say buy a Titan 

3 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Ok. I'm going to introduce you to some things that will help you in the future. Please see below:

.   ,   ?   !   '   "

Thanks!

u know what would be more useful ? ghost hawk rules infront of me  cuz I can't find them anywhere on forums 

Edited by RAYRAY

Chapter XIV - APD Aircraft

1. Aircraft Patrols
    1. Recon Patrol - recon patrols can be performed individually by a Patrol Officer or higher feeding information to their ground counterparts.
      1. These patrols can not directly engage with criminals on the ground.
      2. Recon patrols can be done with any helicopter/plane in the APD arsenal so long as the pilot is the only inhabitant.
      3. For the Caeser BTT Plane only, you can perform recon over redzones without using lights and sirens, but you still cannot engage.
    2. Rapid Response (Hummingbird/Orca/Caeser BTT) Patrol - these patrols are lead by a Patrol Officer or higher.   These patrols are tasked with rapidly responding to major calls and patrolling high crime areas (Illegal Zones).
      1. Minimum Crew - Pilot + One Gunner - Patrol Officer or higher must be present
    3. Ghosthawk Patrol - Ghosthawk patrols are conducted by Sergeants or higher.  These patrols are utilized for a heavy APD response to large gang actions or high risk rebel activity.
      1. Minimum Crew - Pilot + one Gunner - Sergeant or higher must be present
    4. Caeser BTT Fixed Wing Patrol - The Fixed Wing Aircraft can be used for both recon and rapid response. For standard patrols, the APD may employ the use of parachutes. 
      1. Minimum Crew - Pilot - Patrol Officer must be present.
    5. Helicopter Transport Provision - During emergency situations where rapid deployment of officers is required the APD member in charge of the Helicopter is authorized to fill the helicopters to maximum passenger capacity for deployment to ensure swift resolution of the incident.
    6. Helicopter Weapons Free - The APD member in command of the helicopter patrol is responsible for its weapons and is the sole officer who can give the order to fire.  Any improper use of an Armed Helicopters weapon assets will result in the Officer who fired and the officer in charge’s review by Senior APD.
    7. Exception - Any officer who is ordered to ensure a helicopter is removed from an area so it does not fall into the hands of criminals or rebels may fly the helicopter alone at any rank directly to a safe location.
  2. The Ghosthawk
    1. The Ghosthawk’s weapons are only to be used on vehicles that are operated by a suspect of a crime, or on vehicles in which a suspect is known to have boarded beyond a reasonable doubt.
    2. If giving chase to a vehicle piloted by a suspect of a crime, or a vehicle which is carrying a suspect of a crime, the pilot is to be notified by text message up to 3 times to land  the vehicle, or be shot. (Exception You can fire upon a Ifrit, Hunter and 50cal Off-road, if given 3 text messages to stop)
    3. If a Ghosthawk is stolen, and its operators utilize the guns on the APD or the civilian population, the APD is authorized to use any means necessary to destroy the stolen Ghosthawk (excluding using other vehicle to intentionally ram the stolen Ghosthawk.)
      1. APD must also only use items in which they have access to through the APD shop
    4. If the ghosthawk is fired upon by ground units, another helicopter, or a vehicle, the ghosthawk can immediately fire back at the firing unit(s) without a text warning first.
      1. The Sergeant or higher must be the one to give the directive to use the guns.
    5. For FEDS and JAILBREAKS ONLY - Standard ghosthawk rules apply during a Federal reserve robbery or Jailbreak until a prerequisite is met. Once the prerequisite is met, the ghosthawk may respond to the Federal reserve robbery/Jailbreak with GUNS HOT against all hostile robbery/jailbreak participants.
      1. The prerequisite that must be met: The ghosthawk may only be authorized for use with GUNS HOT in the wave following the detonation of the bomb. (Example: If the bomb blows on wave 5, wave 5 MUST FINISH before the Ghosthawk can come out on Wave 6)
      2. Once rebels leave the Fed/Jailbreak, the Ghosthawk ceases fire and resets to normal ghosthawk rules. They must re-engage the fleeing rebels with proper texts.
        1. If the rebels fire upon the Ghosthawk at any point, before/during/after it goes GUNS HOT, the Ghosthawk does not have to re-engage.

1. Hummingbird
    1. The Hummingbird’s weapons are only to be used on vehicles that are operated by a suspect of a crime, or on vehicles in which a suspect is known to have boarded beyond a reasonable doubt.
    2. If giving chase to a vehicle piloted/driven by a suspect of a crime, or a vehicle which is carrying a suspect of a crime, the pilot/driver is to be notified by text message up to 1 times to land/park the vehicle, or be shot.
      1. If the suspects surrender and APD attempt to land to arrest and the APD are fired upon by the suspects while landing then Hummingbird’s guns may be used without further text.
    3. While an APD member using a Hummingbird comes under fire by players within another Helicopter or ground unit, the Hummingbird gunners may immediately return fire without a text first.
      1. Ground units must still be sent the proper text before gunners can fire from the Hummingbird’s bench seats if APD are engaging.
      2. The Corporal or higher must be the one to give the directive to use the guns.

you are welcome

• Like 1

The Ghosthawk

1. The Ghosthawk’s weapons are only to be used on vehicles that are operated by a suspect of a crime, or on vehicles in which a suspect is known to have boarded beyond a reasonable doubt.
  2. If giving chase to a vehicle piloted by a suspect of a crime, or a vehicle which is carrying a suspect of a crime, the pilot is to be notified by text message up to 3 times to land  the vehicle, or be shot. (Exception You can fire upon a Ifrit, Hunter and 50cal Off-road, if given 3 text messages to stop)
  3. If a Ghosthawk is stolen, and its operators utilize the guns on the APD or the civilian population, the APD is authorized to use any means necessary to destroy the stolen Ghosthawk (excluding using other vehicle to intentionally ram the stolen Ghosthawk.)
    1. APD must also only use items in which they have access to through the APD shop
  4. If the ghosthawk is fired upon by ground units, another helicopter, or a vehicle, the ghosthawk can immediately fire back at the firing unit(s) without a text warning first.
    1. The Sergeant or higher must be the one to give the directive to use the guns.
  5. For FEDS and JAILBREAKS ONLY - The ghosthawk is prohibited for use in a Federal reserve robbery or Jailbreak until a prerequisite is met. Once the prerequisite is met, the ghosthawk may respond to the Federal reserve robbery/Jailbreak with GUNS HOT against all hostile robbery/jailbreak participants.
    1. The prerequisite that must be met: The ghosthawk may only be authorized for use with GUNS HOT in the wave following the detonation of the bomb. (Example: If the bomb blows on wave 5, wave 5 MUST FINISH before the Ghosthawk can come out on Wave 6)
    2. Once rebels leave the Fed/Jailbreak, the Ghosthawk ceases fire and resets to normal ghosthawk rules. They must re-engage the fleeing rebels with proper texts even if the rebels fire on you prior to leaving
  • Like 1

ok so lemme get this correct 

the ghost hawk has to be CHASING the vehicle to fire upon it and can't shoot at ground units unless it has been fired upon 

Ohh excepetion ifrit what if the ifrit isn't moving was never moving and everyone got out ? 

Edited by RAYRAY
9 minutes ago, Thomas Blinder said:

Lol this is what caused me to get blackedlisted on the APD "Disrespecting the Chief" When something like this happened :I

tbh I tried getting on cop once if u can't beat the ghost hawk join it, I'm shit at doing interviews though so rip. they should let all ranks give half tickets n stuff tho cuz I feel like always get sent to jail maybe I'm shit at rp. I think I got one half ticket one single time and I got to keep my gun 

5 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Was the person in the ifrit Co1t?

nawwww my friend gump , he and my friend parked it and we're trying to get out, then as soon as my one friend got out they shot him and then they messaged us and said it was meant to be warning shots but they accidently killed him. 

which actually fucked us all cuz nobody wanted to sit on buy hut or in tower with ghost hawk ready to lethal them. so APD fucked us up 

Then they saw him later innocent and charged him with attempted man.s and something else even tho he got lethaled so I'm salty for my boys and me and my friend r trying to determine if it's worth sending in 

Edited by RAYRAY
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

nawwww my friend gump , he and my friend parked it and we're trying to get out, then as soon as my one friend got out they shot him and then they messaged us and said it was meant to be warning shots but they accidently killed him. 

which actually fucked us all cuz nobody wanted to sit on buy hut or in tower with ghost hawk ready to lethal them. so APD fucked us up 

Then they saw him later innocent and charged him with attempted man.s and something else even tho he got lethaled so I'm salty for my boys and me and my friend r trying to determine if it's worth sending in 

Did they seize his ifrit ?

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Did they seize his ifrit ?

yep. it was fucking retarded we got crushed there was 4 of us I think a g hawk full of cops and an orca full of cops and we tried everything we could to make it so the g hawk could Not fire 

idk if the ifrit just being present is good enough cause to fire on ground people it wasn't moving at all and during every text 

oh ya n there was ppl on ground too

Edited by RAYRAY
33 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

Accidents happen. We recently discovered that rounds from the ghosthawk do "Area of Effect (AoE)" splash damage in its immediate radius. If the shots are close enough they don't even have to hit you to do damage. The radius is something like 3-5 meters or something so its pretty small but enough that shooting an ifirt might damage anyone standing in its immediate vicinity. Idk when this changed but this was a bohemia patch. Probably the same one that made Ghosthawks piss easy to shoot down with 7.62mm rifles.

My point is, with the miniguns having splash damage accidents happen a little more often which is unfortunate. We will probably encourage our seniors that warning shots be fired well away from the targets so as not to accidentally kill folks.

15 minutes ago, McDili said:

Accidents happen. We recently discovered that rounds from the ghosthawk do "Area of Effect (AoE)" splash damage in its immediate radious. If the shots are close enough they don't even have to hit you to do damage. The radius is something like 3-5 meters or something so its pretty small but enough that shooting an ifirt might damage anyone standing in its immediate vicinity. Idk when this changed but this was a bohemia patch. Probably the same one that made Ghosthawks piss easy to shoot down with 7.62mm rifles.

My point is, with the miniguns having splash damage accidents happen a little more often which is unfortunate. We will probably encourage our seniors that warning shots be fired well away from the targets so as not to accidentally kill folks.

this accident caused 3 good friends to lose load outs and spending 40+ minutes in jail while the APD suffers no loses once again , to add insult to injury they TEA BAGGGED US AFFFTEEEER .

its safe to say Dili if I ever post a fuck ghost hawk thread again it's justified 

then when we got taken back to hq we had a group role play story ready the single cop I killed immediately took me to the back and started robo copping me 

i I call this revengo-copping , when the cop u killed arrests you and has pure revenge on his mind 

Edited by RAYRAY
3 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

this accident caused 3 good friends to lose load outs and spending 40+ minutes in jail while the APD suffers no loses once again , to add insult to injury they TEA BAGGGED US AFFFTEEEER .

its safe to say Dili if I ever post a fuck ghost hawk thread again it's justified 

then when we got taken back to hq we had a group role play story ready the single cop I killed immediately took me to the back and started robo copping me 

i I call this revengo-copping , when the cop u killed arrests you and has pure revenge on his mind 

If the ghosthawk only killed one guy then only one guy lost a loadout from the accident. The only issue I see is a misfire and a charge added improperly. You can submit it and it'll be reviewed based on that context in which you have provided. Unless your evidence shows us more than that, of course.

If anything the fella who died is probably entitled to compensation.

Just now, McDili said:

If the ghosthawk only killed one guy then only one guy lost a loadout from the accident. The only issue I see is a misfire and a charge added improperly. You can submit it and it'll be reviewed based on that context in which you have provided. Unless your evidence shows us more than that, of course.

If anything the fella who died is probably entitled to compensation.

at that moment we lost any good defensive position (dear stand, buy hut) under the impression we would be lethaled out in the open as the cops started to rush in but yeah il have my friend send it in, idk check it out he can let me know what you think 

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

at that moment we lost any good defensive position (dear stand, buy hut) under the impression we would be lethaled out in the open as the cops started to rush in but yeah il have my friend send it in, idk check it out he can let me know what you think 

The dilemma is that one victim of a mistake doesn't entitle everyone else to compensation even though they reacted differently. Again I'm just giving an opinion based on the context you provided to me. The problem is that there's no way to prove you would have won even if you had defensive positions or if the Ghosthawk didn't misfire. Based on what you said, only one fella is entitled to compensation. The others aren't unfortunately.

That conclusion may change when we see the evidence and have a better understanding.

1 hour ago, McDili said:

The dilemma is that one victim of a mistake doesn't entitle everyone else to compensation even though they reacted differently. Again I'm just giving an opinion based on the context you provided to me. The problem is that there's no way to prove you would have won even if you had defensive positions or if the Ghosthawk didn't misfire. Based on what you said, only one fella is entitled to compensation. The others aren't unfortunately.

That conclusion may change when we see the evidence and have a better understanding.

cmon now Dili you know tree would've won :'( it's all good idk just fuck g Hawks 

Guest G.O.A.T.

I didn't see this until now, but unfortunately we rolled up on Athira rebel to an Ifrit. Went sent 2 texts to a driver, he got out leaving 1-2 people left in it. We then sent the 3rd text to the last person in it. We waited 3-5 seconds and opened fire on the ifrit to disable it, the second we open up he got out. No shots were fired after that. Additionally I believe Mr Gump was revived, like I told the people we had in custody...if there was any confusion as to what happened to contact me on TS and I'd sort it out.

Instead you made a forum post.

Everyone complains about ghost hawks but it is probably the easiest fight to avoid. There are only two rules you need to know, 1. If you're in an illegal vehicle or aircraft pull over/land when you are told to and the ghost hawk can not shoot at you, 2. Don't shoot at the ghost hawk and it can not shoot back (this of course doesn't matter if the bomb has blown on a jail or fed). If you're going to break rule #2 make sure you don't miss, once the ghost hawk has been shot at almost anyone in that area is free game.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Everyone complains about ghost hawks but it is probably the easiest fight to avoid. There are only two rules you need to know, 1. If you're in an illegal vehicle or aircraft pull over/land when you are told to and the ghost hawk can not shoot at you, 2. Don't shoot at the ghost hawk and it can not shoot back (this of course doesn't matter if the bomb has blown on a jail or fed). If you're going to break rule #2 make sure you don't miss, once the ghost hawk has been shot at almost anyone in that area is free game.

The final case being where the picture of the doge comes in