Locked RIP Tree

18 hours ago, DeadPool1337 said:

why just why

MoB Fam. That's why

16 hours ago, Augustus said:

Money over Bitches? Who was the bright one to come up with that

ME FAM. MOB FAM.

20 hours ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

My Great Tree has become "money over bitches"....?

Clearly wasn't so Great

5 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

anybody hater on the tree can suck the fattest dick ever and I only wish to see you in pain physically and emotionally 

Thats a bit too much isnt it? Ill fuking chop yer tree down m8

• 2 weeks later...

It was just a prank guys, Tree isn't dead. But the gang funds actually did get stolen, which is easily replaceable. At least the people who stayed true to the bonds and friendships made in Tree stuck around through MoB and are still here for the re-awakening of Tree.

Edited by GrandpaSquid
19 minutes ago, GrandpaSquid said:

It was just a prank guys, Tree isn't dead. But the gang funds actually did get stolen, which is easily replaceable. At least the people who stayed true to the bonds and friendships made in Tree stuck around through MoB and are still here for the re-awakening of Tree.

How is Money over bitches even relatable to the recarnation of the Tree ? Just let it go mang its over the Yaeger stole it but he also brought the group together

My anger, I appreciated the Tree but you know. Things happened I don't think you should have disbanded for 20 mill boi anyways my contribution Here Click on me Its for the tree the song :)

• Like 1