Locked RIP Tree

2 hours ago, gordonmann1 said:

How is Money over bitches even relatable to the recarnation of the Tree ? Just let it go mang its over the Yaeger stole it but he also brought the group together

My anger, I appreciated the Tree but you know. Things happened I don't think you should have disbanded for 20 mill boi anyways my contribution Here Click on me Its for the tree the song :)

Mob had nothing do with tree or bringing it back, and idc that jaeger took 20m lol he was the leader. And I didn't "disband" tree because he took the money I temporarily put the tree to rest because I had help jaeger build tree into what it once was and when he left I felt like tree had to leave with him. I acted out of anger and frustration. So before you going barking up the wrong tree, get the facts straight "mang". I'm talking about the remaining 45m of Tree funds that was stolen by Ray Ray. Of course tree will never be the same without jaeger. But at the end of the day like I said it's the bonds and friendships that were made and held onto that make Tree worth it again. Fuck the gang funds that's easy to get back, it's the friends we care about. "Mang"

1 hour ago, RAYRAY said:

Tree is dead.

won't ever be what it used to be . 

you guys are beating a dead horse imo. 

RIP 

Rip rayray 

Edited by GrandpaSquid
19 minutes ago, GrandpaSquid said:

Mob had nothing do with tree or bringing it back, and idc that jaeger took 20m lol he was the leader. And I didn't "disband" tree because he took the money I temporarily put the tree to rest because I had help jaeger build tree into what it once was and when he left I felt like tree had to leave with him. I acted out of anger and frustration. So before you going barking up the wrong tree, get the facts straight "mang". I'm talking about the remaining 45m of Tree funds that was stolen by Ray Ray. Of course tree will never be the same without jaeger. But at the end of the day like I said it's the bonds and friendships that were made and held onto that make Tree worth it again. Fuck the gang funds that's easy to get back, it's the friends we care about. "Mang"

Rip rayray 

Yea I'm literally onfused on the topic of your group name related to Gang funds not meaning anything your group is called Money over Bitches can you explain what made you choose this name

And I only get my stories from other Tree members "Mang" and another thing is you didn't disband tree but yet its gone and you all are in a different group now that is just pathetic, eh I'm laid off but my boss told me I'm fired lol gtfo, Takes a Tree to know a tree m9

5 minutes ago, gordonmann1 said:

Yea I'm literally onfused on the topic of your group name related to Gang funds not meaning anything your group is called Money over Bitches can you explain what made you choose this name

And I only get my stories from other Tree members "Mang" and another thing is you didn't disband tree but yet its gone and you all are in a different group now that is just pathetic, eh I'm laid off but my boss told me I'm fired lol gtfo, Takes a Tree to know a tree m9

Tupac shakur- Money Over Bitches.

and once again you're wrong, Tree was reformed last night and everyone is back in it. Mang

1 minute ago, GrandpaSquid said:

and once again you're wrong, Tree was reformed last night and everyone is back in it. Mang

cuz ThatRandomGuy is such a gr8 leader

1 minute ago, GrandpaSquid said:

I'm joking just trolling you Grandpa but anywhom um when your teamspeak got fucked how did mc get admin

5 minutes ago, gordonmann1 said:

cuz ThatRandomGuy is such a gr8 leader

I'm joking just trolling you Grandpa but anywhom um when your teamspeak got fucked how did mc get admin

Randoms leader? Weird I didn't get the memo. There is no set leader right now to be honest. And that's a long story. But we have one now that's run by a great community of peopl, shoutout to BLG, and that's all that matters. 

10 hours ago, GrandpaSquid said:

Randoms leader? Weird I didn't get the memo. There is no set leader right now to be honest. And that's a long story. But we have one now that's run by a great community of peopl, shoutout to BLG, and that's all that matters. 

Ima let this topic go (dead meme) but thought you were gonna be leader

the truth is jaeger was going to redo ranks and you didn't like the idea of that so u n postman freaked out on jaeger causing him to quit and hand you leadership of tree cuz you said you were such an amazing leader and shot then you disbanded tree out of spite for jaeger and don't act like you didn't pocket some gang funds when MoB was created cuz you liked seeing your name on the leaderboards nice job keeping the ENTIRE gang out of the loop and trying to turn everyone against jaeger. I only did the same exact thing you did . and no point in trying to call in your little buddies like moob and shit who are also completely out of the loop. idgaf and never have all the more reason for me to go back to asylum . just have postman put the money back to make up for all the times he was across the map running silver while the rest of the gang fought to make a name for itself pfff

Edited by RAYRAY
3 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

the truth is jaeger was going to redo ranks and you didn't like the idea of that so u n postman freaked out on jaeger causing him to quit and hand you leadership of tree cuz you said you were such an amazing leader and shot then you disbanded tree out of spite for jaeger and don't act like you didn't pocket some gang funds when MoB was created cuz you liked seeing your name on the leaderboards nice job keeping the ENTIRE gang out of the loop and trying to turn everyone against jaeger. I only did the same exact thing you did . and no point in trying to call in your little buddies like moob and shit who are also completely out of the loop. idgaf and never have all the more reason for me to go back to asylum . just have postman put the money back to make up for all the times he was across the map running silver while the rest of the gang fought to make a name for itself pfff

I was playing with Jaeger last night :) and Tree.

Edited by GrandpaSquid
  • Like 1
Just now, RAYRAY said:

Cool remember who brought it back .

Me, Cats, Monkey and Postman. And now Jaeger <3 it's okay RayRay you fucked up, i understand. 

and to add to this, i didnt call in anyone, people saw what you did and came to me. i dispersed 15m of Tree's gang funds to people that were dirt poor when i started MoB because i felt like that was necessary to do, yeah i kept a little for myself but also the first night of MoB i made 6m mass running with ALL the guys. so good try on trying to call me out and shit bud. i told everyone i even kept a little money. but it didnt matter because i put 200k into the funds after EVERY run i did lol. and if i was such a bad leader how come after you took the funds and tried to bribe everyone to go with you and start a new gang, they didnt? and when someone said "if we bring tree back who should be the leader?" everyone said "squid" and not you? that seemed to make you mad because you disconnected right after that and ran to MC ts. bud you're not proving any point besides you're power hungry and wanted 45m without putting in the work for it. go to asylum, no one cares.

I'd be upset too if no gangs wanted me after taking funds and couldn't buy my way into any gangs. Glad that worked out for ya :)

Also, silver? Really? Sand is where its at

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

it's safe to say if tree becomes active again it was because of me And don't think cats and monkey Haven't asked me to come back since you're Not the leader anymore hahahah

i dont want to be leader, that was the first thing i said. :) and no one wants you back, we all talked.

3 minutes ago, GrandpaSquid said:

your choice to not be accepted in any gang? besides BW? good for you

tree is going to fall apart in no time.. oh look no tree servers 1,2,3 rn u guys must be making your comeback when server pop hits less than 20 lmao U gunna tell the rest of tree to mass log from rust when you're ready lmao ? 

when youre ur Are done steaming lmao ? 

Edited by RAYRAY
Just now, RAYRAY said:

tree is going to fall apart in no time.. oh look no tree servers 1,2,3 rn u guys must be making your comeback when server pop hits less than 20 lmao U gunna tell the rest of tree to mass log from rust when you're ready lmao ? 

ask MC and millenium about us yesterday, and ask the cops. people actually have lives where they do things in real life, unlike you who sits around all day smoking weed and popping pills and thinking about your "badass" mustang. having nothing better to do than play arma. give it up bud you aren't winning this, just digging a hole deeper and deeper. everyone will be on tonight after their real life.

Just now, GrandpaSquid said:

ask MC and millenium about us yesterday, and ask the cops. people actually have lives where they do things in real life, unlike you who sits around all day smoking weed and popping pills and thinking about your "badass" mustang. having nothing better to do than play arma. give it up bud you aren't winning this, just digging a hole deeper and deeper. everyone will be on tonight after their real life.

now u gunna insult my life? gotemm

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

when youre ur Are done steaming lmao ? 

Do you even Engrish?