Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked RIP Tree

2 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

y'all got time to bitch at me on the forums why can't tree log in lol

I'm on my phone hanging with some buds lol, i mean when they make smart phones capable of playing arma, i'll jump on it. but i dont text Tree members and tell them to get on, they get on when they have the time to after their REAL LIFE shit :) 

1 minute ago, wildbanshee27 said:

Tree alwasy an ez wipe gg tho riperino tree

agreed but last night it wasnt so easy to wipe us at all lol. 4-5 way fight and we ended up coming out on top at moonshine. everyone has their days 

Edited by GrandpaSquid
Just now, GrandpaSquid said:

I'm on my phone hanging with some buds lol, i mean when they make smart phones capable of playing arma, i'll jump on it. but i dont text Tree members and tell them to get on, they get on when they have the time to after their REAL LIFE shit :) 

ok I jus finished work do I have permission to play without being a nerd dad 

On 8/28/2016 at 5:21 PM, Josh122 said:

What do you mean by this? Just because they dont play on that shit tanoa map does not mean they have been gone and Tree is still a thing just a diff name and with out jaeger 

Tanoa is good for money-making, but if you're going on there to have some fun and fuck with cops and shit, then yeah, it sucks.

Just now, RAYRAY said:

tree recruits people with 100 hours I'm sure you can get in bro 

Ik, but Tim told me all about how I'd never get in and got 0-infinity triggered at me about how I was glad Tree was gone. Hell, one Tree member actually came to me and said they wanted me to join, but I guess.

1 minute ago, G.O.A.T. said:

I nominate this thread for:

Cringiest thread of 2016

Same

Just now, OlympusAccount said:

Ik, but Tim told me all about how I'd never get in and got 0-infinity triggered at me about how I was glad Tree was gone. Hell, one Tree member actually came to me and said they wanted me to join, but I guess.

if you can figure out who the leader is, opinion may vary 

12 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

how does it feel to be robbed for probably the highest figure in Olympus history squid 

Deimos actually has you beat :) and it honestly doesn't feel bad at all. you didn't steal from me bud, you stole from, Jaeger and the rest of Tree. feelsbadman

13 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

Tanoa is good for money-making, but if you're going on there to have some fun and fuck with cops and shit, then yeah, it sucks.

Tanoa was a MoB only thing.

Just now, RAYRAY said:

Lol fuck tree bro who cares 

EXACTLY lol so why are you still going on about it? That's my point.... you're thought process is unbearably minimal  

12 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

I nominate this thread for:

Cringiest thread of 2016

can we get a strawpoll for this? i agree with this statement

3 minutes ago, GrandpaSquid said:

Tanoa was a MoB only thing.

EXACTLY lol so why are you still going on about it? That's my point.... you're thought process is unbearably minimal  

because it's fuck you too bitch your the biggest douche in the whole fuck around gang go make your fuckin streams nobody watches pos  make me out to look like a scum bag il just be 1 

Edited by RAYRAY
  • Like 1