Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Grandma Gary

Olympus Tracker

26 posts in this topic

As of this post the Trello is being retired and being replaced with: http://tracker.olympus-entertainment.com/

What this new tracker is intended to be is an information outlet to the community so everyone can see whats in the pipelines regarding all things broken, all things fixed and everything inbetween.  It is also replacing the bug report section of the support tab as all bug reports will be filed in this new tracker.

For the most part it is self explanatory, all you need to do is create a new account and click on report issue and fill in the form.  Once your ticket has been submitted you will see it on the front page and can track any progress made.

If you are submitting any kind of glitch/exploit or anything deemed sensitive please make sure you set your ticket to private instead of public before you submit.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

14 people like this

Damn, that shit pretty cool!

are all reported bugs/glitches going to show up here?

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Damn, that shit pretty cool!

are all reported bugs/glitches going to show up here?

Thats the plan.  You have the option to make them hidden though if it's something you don't want everyone else to see.

Just now, Grandma Gary said:

Thats the plan.  You have the option to make them hidden though if it's something you don't want everyone else to see.

That's really cool, cause now everyone (hopefully) will look and see if something is reported before they report it also. Also might make people more willing to actually report bugs since they can now figure out what's happening with it.

also, if a report someone sets as hidden, will it forever and always stay hidden or will it appear to everyone if it gets fixed?

3 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

That's really cool, cause now everyone (hopefully) will look and see if something is reported before they report it also. Also might make people more willing to actually report bugs since they can now figure out what's happening with it.

also, if a report someone sets as hidden, will it forever and always stay hidden or will it appear to everyone if it gets fixed?

we can unhide things as we please.

So like any major bug or glitch or exploit you think the community should know about you can just unhide. That's pretty neat! Can't wait to see all the shit people report!

EDIT: can you also hide things if they're dumb or not really an actual report?

5 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

EDIT: can you also hide things if they're dumb or not really an actual report?

Yep & delete them and/or flag it as a duplicate by referencing other issue numbers.. & remove users, etc.

Lots of functionality available.
df69cf3ecdb45350ede8e0c8e2f191de.png

I saw something related to news team, is that bieng brought back to the community? If so fuck yeah, loved that shit

Whooooo! i know this reaction might sound weird but having a timeline on updates helps me out 

53 minutes ago, platinumfire said:

Whooooo! i know this reaction might sound weird but having a timeline on updates helps me out 

Well, don't necessarily look at it as a timeline. We develop in a lot of "branches", some may get merged sooner than others. Bug fixes will probably always be seen in next updates, however features/content is debatable. Also, there is additional stuff that is being done that is posted to the forums & not in the tracker as well. I won't personally be putting a lot of my work in there, instead it'll go in the dev forum. It's mainly so you guys can suggest ideas/problems/bugs/etc and be able to get responses and see what is being worked on.

Gang Wars Option! That's awesome!

Gang War System

fuck yeee +1 for this :)

Will the cop payouts ever be fixed or added? When a guy wanted for 1.5 million gets arrested all cops in the area get it, or he gets lethaled and split even with everyone online?

1 hour ago, 7om said:

Will the cop payouts ever be fixed or added? When a guy wanted for 1.5 million gets arrested all cops in the area get it, or he gets lethaled and split even with everyone online?

Jesse is aware of it and it's on his to do list.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, 7om said:

If you have ideas/contributions/etc that aren't on the tracker please add them to the tracker. Otherwise, it gets lost.

4 hours ago, McDili said:

Jesse is aware of it and it's on his to do list.

^ This though.

2 hours ago, [OW] Nutela said:

where is reversing the hospitals on this 

Believe you're in the wrong area...

92018fb77a54e53bb9f02d757730e9d0.png

1 hour ago, tkcjesse said:

If you have ideas/contributions/etc that aren't on the tracker please add them to the tracker. Otherwise, it gets lost.

^ This though.

Believe you're in the wrong area...

92018fb77a54e53bb9f02d757730e9d0.png

Question, when we make a note and set it to private, do you see them?

3 minutes ago, Talindor said:

Question, when we make a note and set it to private, do you see them?

Of course. I have elevated permissions on the tracker to see/manage ALL issues/notes created.

Just now, tkcjesse said:

Of course. I have elevated permissions on the tracker to see/manage ALL issues/notes created.

Perfect. Thanks!