Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Balistic

GHOST HAWKS FOR CIVS

45 posts in this topic

Please get rid of ghosthawks in the blackwater. DB just engaged us as meth and literally in the mater of 5 seconds blew my heli up and killed me and my boi because you know non stop 1000 rounds

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no ghosthawks in the Blackwater.... *cough* @Fedot *cough*

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that anybody who uses a ghost hawk is a piece of shit , and there isn't g hawk there's armed Huron what's the difference 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Balistic said:

Please get rid of ghosthawks in the blackwater. DB just engaged us as meth and literally in the mater of 5 seconds blew my heli up and killed me and my boi because you know non stop 1000 rounds

 

7 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

I agree that anybody who uses a ghost hawk is a piece of shit , and there isn't g hawk there's armed Huron what's the difference 

oh no you lost a heli and some meth lol you will be fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe if your gang could do a BW you would be able to kill them

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Civs don't have ghost hawks. You just met fedot.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goodman said:

Civs don't have ghost hawks. You just met fedot.

Nobody survives an encounter with THE @Fedot

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction: Your Heli was Chopped. Also We gave you ample opportunity to send us half the run or surrender. I have a rule of where i target one person out of every 5 runs i see. So i spread the bullets to make it fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha! I encountered a few [DB] at meth pro with their ghosthawk. Absolutely hilarious in our teamspeak when a few others and I encountered it. Luckily, Majestic was cool enough to spare me tho, thanks 4 that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Balistic said:

Please get rid of ghosthawks in the blackwater. DB just engaged us as meth and literally in the mater of 5 seconds blew my heli up and killed me and my boi because you know non stop 1000 rounds

Can confirm. BW doesn't have Ghosthawks of any sort just as others have stated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Maybe if your gang could do a BW you would be able to kill them

youre in bfo so i doubt you guys can do one either.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh you got killed by admin in g hawk ? even worse lmao it was probably spawned in 

Edited by RAYRAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

Why does Fedot have a GhostHawk

Yeah, question that will baffle me forever.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Nobody has even got the Armed Huron yet.

I was told they don't spawn by an admin, not sure though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Yeah, question that will baffle me forever.

He's good at giving head to his father (Poseidon). Only possible reason.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zahzi said:

He's good at giving head to his father (Poseidon). Only possible reason.

What do you call a bj from fedot with his retainer in? A Black and Decker Pecker Wrecker.

10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goodman said:

Civs don't have ghost hawks. You just met fedot.

Lololllll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Linka said:

youre in bfo so i doubt you guys can do one either.

In fact you cheeky wanker, we did a successful black water a couple days back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when Kavala rats have to have a ghosthawk spawned in for them to rob a run

in 2016

LUL

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno, when an armed helicopter engages you there is not much you can do to stop it. Kind of an unfair advantage against literally everyone else. I would understand Fedot having a ghosthawk if he couldn't use the guns but otherwise its just a bit dumb.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RAYRAY said:

oh you got killed by admin in g hawk ? even worse lmao it was probably spawned in 

He owns it.

18 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

when Kavala rats have to have a ghosthawk spawned in for them to rob a run

See above.

3 minutes ago, windigogaming said:

I dunno, when an armed helicopter engages you there is not much you can do to stop it. Kind of an unfair advantage against literally everyone else. I would understand Fedot having a ghosthawk if he couldn't use the guns but otherwise its just a bit dumb.

Titan Rockets. I'd advise not even bothering though and to just take the loss. It takes what... 2-3 rockets to kill the pilot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tkcjesse said:

He owns it.

See above.

You see any other civ running around with a ghosthawk?

Let me answer that for you, no.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.