Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Peter Long

Gang Wars VII : Desert Warfare

171 posts in this topic
On 18/10/2016 at 6:10 PM, OLL13 said:

Sunday 3:00pm est is 20:00 EU time and it's a sunday, rip EU gangs

its my whispering time

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On October 17, 2016 at 8:11 AM, buckie said:

im excited

Did both eyes open finally when you saw gang wars is coming? :)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Parker Radley said:

Did both eyes open finally when you saw gang wars is coming? :)

what u mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, buckie said:

 

what u mean

In the picture you showed me your left eye was completely closed you ginger lookin ass. BTW no need to roast you but get a different haircut... A little pointy on top of you know what I mean

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

In the picture you showed me your left eye was completely closed you ginger lookin ass. BTW no need to roast you but get a different haircut... A little pointy on top of you know what I mean

Parker why are you even talking Shut ur stupid ass up man idek what ur talking about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/17/2016 at 8:10 AM, ramblerx said:

Dustin will xD never forget that pawnee

can confirm wasnt me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, buckie said:

Parker why are you even talking Shut ur stupid ass up man idek what ur talking about?

Why you Heff to be med? It's only game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

Why you Heff to be med? It's only game

when the career cop joins starts civ and begins to think he's hot shit. You have been hit with the sickeness, parker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Linka said:

when the career cop joins starts civ and begins to think he's hot shit. You have been hit with the sickeness, parker.

You just say I'm a career cop? I have like 6000 minutes on cop mang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parker Radley said:

You just say I'm a career cop? I have like 6000 minutes on cop mang

At one point you were, then you started playing civ buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf... I legit have like 60000 minutes on siv  and did not become one until 40000

5 minutes ago, Linka said:

At one point you were, then you started playing civ buddy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Parker Radley said:

Why you Heff to be med? It's only game

kek

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:: Evolved :: Roster 
Jeff Chaplin
ChrisGG 
Allah Save me 
Murman 
Cuzzi 
Miller
Lil boat
Mr. Wong 
Seargent Boinkin 
Dani
Dominick Ramos 
Dabesteva 
Ben Kingsley 
Kirby
Fail 


subs = 
Tyler , Tim 
All other evolved members 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lil Bill

 

Savage

 

Joel

 

Shamless

 

Chino

 

Jazzy

 

Fusion

 

Excison

 

Matt The savage

 

Designer

 

King

 

White

 

Geo

 

Alan SLim/Lil will

 

Rogue

 
 

>>>Extra’s<<<

 

Lablanc

Hennesey

Ranger191

Professor Finesser

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil Bill said:

Lil Bill

 

Savage

 

Joel

 

Shamless

 

Chino

 

Jazzy

 

Fusion

 

Excison

 

Matt The savage

 

Designer

 

King

 

White

 

Geo

 

Alan SLim/Lil will

 

Rogue

 
 

>>>Extra’s<<<

 

Lablanc

Hennesey

Ranger191

Professor Finesser

 

 

·         Final Rosters must be submitted by November 5that 12pm est via this google doc

o   https://goo.gl/forms/7q2TGKiU8zt1PB5o2

1 hour ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

:: Evolved :: Roster 
Jeff Chaplin
ChrisGG 
Allah Save me 
Murman 
Cuzzi 
Miller
Lil boat
Mr. Wong 
Seargent Boinkin 
Dani
Dominick Ramos 
Dabesteva 
Ben Kingsley 
Kirby
Fail 


subs = 
Tyler , Tim 
All other evolved members 

Don't know if you were just posting for others to see but...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

Edited by Ya Boii Jon
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People complain about no fights>Fight gets handed to them>Run away and cry because invalid argument

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Sonny Asif said:

People complain about no fights>Fight gets handed to them>Run away and cry because invalid argument

 

Honestly thanks for th fights even though we lose to you more than we win I love fighting people who are not shitters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

if they are just "a bunch of Asylum randies" then it should be an easy win for your amazing, well known, olympus gang.

gl :Kappa:

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand why complexity would ever not be allowed to fight....

Like They play on here as well as other places, like fuck you gonna disqualify me because i play dayz? Or A3L?

People just don't want to get dicked on.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

Zf5DRlF.png

NZxWnVO.png

mvYtY6K.png

 

You say it like we only just started playing Olympus, we were here when you retards were still playing GTA, quit the fucking whining.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jmb said:

Zf5DRlF.png

NZxWnVO.png

mvYtY6K.png

 

You say it like we only just started playing Olympus, we were here when you retards were still playing GTA, quit the fucking whining.

TFO??......

 

Also you are from GTA too so please stfu. 

Edited by Swifty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.