Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gang Wars VII : Desert Warfare

20 minutes ago, buckie said:

what u mean

In the picture you showed me your left eye was completely closed you ginger lookin ass. BTW no need to roast you but get a different haircut... A little pointy on top of you know what I mean

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Parker Radley said:

In the picture you showed me your left eye was completely closed you ginger lookin ass. BTW no need to roast you but get a different haircut... A little pointy on top of you know what I mean

Parker why are you even talking Shut ur stupid ass up man idek what ur talking about?

• 2 weeks later...

:: Evolved :: Roster 
Jeff Chaplin
ChrisGG 
Allah Save me 
Murman 
Cuzzi 
Miller
Lil boat
Mr. Wong 
Seargent Boinkin 
Dani
Dominick Ramos 
Dabesteva 
Ben Kingsley 
Kirby
Fail 

subs = 
Tyler , Tim 
All other evolved members 

1 hour ago, Lil Bill said:

Lil Bill

Savage

Joel

Shamless

Chino

Jazzy

Fusion

Excison

Matt The savage

Designer

King

White

Geo

Alan SLim/Lil will

Rogue

>>>Extra’s<<<

Lablanc

Hennesey

Ranger191

Professor Finesser

·         Final Rosters must be submitted by November 5that 12pm est via this google doc

o   https://goo.gl/forms/7q2TGKiU8zt1PB5o2

1 hour ago, Jeff Chaplin said:

:: Evolved :: Roster 
Jeff Chaplin
ChrisGG 
Allah Save me 
Murman 
Cuzzi 
Miller
Lil boat
Mr. Wong 
Seargent Boinkin 
Dani
Dominick Ramos 
Dabesteva 
Ben Kingsley 
Kirby
Fail 

subs = 
Tyler , Tim 
All other evolved members 

Don't know if you were just posting for others to see but...

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

Edited by Ya Boii Jon
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

if they are just "a bunch of Asylum randies" then it should be an easy win for your amazing, well known, olympus gang.

gl :Kappa:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

Zf5DRlF.png

NZxWnVO.png

mvYtY6K.png

You say it like we only just started playing Olympus, we were here when you retards were still playing GTA, quit the fucking whining.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Jmb said:

Zf5DRlF.png

NZxWnVO.png

mvYtY6K.png

You say it like we only just started playing Olympus, we were here when you retards were still playing GTA, quit the fucking whining.

TFO??......

Also you are from GTA too so please stfu. 

Edited by Swifty
Just now, Swifty said:

TFO??......

And 80% of Complexity was TI before hand, what now? 

Why won't you compete this time if we do? Is it because you're struggling to find a Pieter alternative? No cheaters available to carry you this time around? Sucks, huh?

• Like 3

You do realise TFO was here before complexity you no life cunt. So seriously stfu your point is completely invalid and your attempt to "Meme us" has back fired and you look like a dick head cunt.

Just now, Jmb said:

And 80% of Complexity was TI before hand, what now? 

Why won't you compete this time if we do? Is it because you're struggling to find a Pieter alternative? No cheaters available to carry you this time around? Sucks, huh?

You do realise your gang is full of recoil scripting rats right? You literally ruining yourself. Thanks for doing it for me

1 minute ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

You do realise your gang is full of recoil scripting rats right? You literally ruining yourself. Thanks for doing it for me

Hahahaha, I was waiting for that, are you going to tell me I over compensate my recoil again? :4head:

• Like 2