Gang Wars VII : Desert Warfare

Just now, Jmb said:

And 80% of Complexity was TI before hand, what now? 

Why won't you compete this time if we do? Is it because you're struggling to find a Pieter alternative? No cheaters available to carry you this time around? Sucks, huh?

LOL thats cute. well see wont we? i only see about 3 of your members son a day? how you going to get 15? run back to asylum and get players?.....

If you went to school you might be able to read but on the Gang Wars thread it says "Active Gangs on Olympus". That instantly removes you and the rest of you rats. Anyway mate you have already won gang wars because i'm pretty sure MC, Tree, Momentum aren't fighting because you idiots are allowed to compete, so have fun kiddo. 

Also I would say go back to Asylum, but Tiger bullied you off cunt.

Edited by Ya Boii Jon
Just now, Jmb said:

And 80% of Complexity was TI before hand, what now? 

Why won't you compete this time if we do? Is it because you're struggling to find a Pieter alternative? No cheaters available to carry you this time around? Sucks, huh?

Yeah buut when we came against you in gang wars Pieter did a lot didn't he. You lot don't deserve to fight you only come over to fight gang wars how many times did you come on after you got fucked last gang wars not once so....

• Like 2
Just now, | Tony | said:

Yeah buut when we came against you in gang wars Pieter did a lot didn't he. You lot don't deserve to fight you only come over to fight gang wars how many times did you come on after you got fucked last gang wars not once so....

I'm just amazed you call getting carried by a now banned cheater a win, are you really that desperate?

Just now, Jmb said:

I'm just amazed you call getting carried by a now banned cheater a win, are you really that desperate?

we didn't need Pieter anyway still would off won and no one wanted him to fight for us anyway apart from sonny..

Just now, Ruiz123 said:

This is so funny what a topkek meme one gang that is from asylum trying to get another to not be allowed to fight in gang wars lmao 

m stop bitching please 

remove yourself nerd.

Just now, Ruiz123 said:

This is so funny what a topkek meme one gang that is from asylum trying to get another to not be allowed to fight in gang wars lmao 

m stop bitching please 

They aint really from asylum, but +1 that its gang wars ffs. 

Loadouts are free, its streamed, hype and its fights; what is not to like?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Ya Boii Jon said:

Unbelievable that complexity are allowed to fight, they don't even play the server so why should a bunch of Asylum randies be allowed to take part. Well atleast me and the rest of momentum gang know that we aint busy that saturday anymore.

keep complaining. Complexity play olympus about every day. Is it like 8-10 hours a day? No. But for certain a good amount of us play. If you are a pussy and don't want to fight us that's fine, but keep complaining. You won't be missed, at all. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Linka said:

keep complaining. Complexity play olympus about every day. Is it like 8-10 hours a day? No. But for certain a good amount of us play. If you are a pussy and don't want to fight us that's fine, but keep complaining. You won't be missed, at all. 

HAHAHAHAH 8-10 HOURS? AHAHAHAHAHAH Please reply again with a great meme so i can laugh even harder ty

1 hour ago, 7om said:

Lethal's Loaded

You'll find I'm not active. I've become a full time Battlefield 1 Professional Medic.

In regards to anyone who's complaining about Complexity being an 'asylum gang' - firstly, it's a competition. Complexity plays Olympus as a secondary server and few as a primary server - it still means that the gang is active.
Simply because they dedicate more time to Asylum than to Olympus does not mean they are any lesser of an Olympus player than you.

For instance, what if Complexity grew interest into a different game and once Gang Wars was announced they came back to Olympus to compete - nobody would bitch then. Altis Life can get boring if you play against same people every day, doing same things. Some play battle royale, others play exile others player different games completely. In this case, a different server.

As I mentioned before, playing on a different server alongside Olympus does not make you any more of a 'superior Olympus player.'

• Like 1