Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Goodman/Heyday COp Abuse

APD is so corrupt and abusive ffs. I was talking to some cops (Heyday and Goodman). I had my lawyer come in and they fucking shot him after I wanted to talk to him about my release. Goodman and heyday both opene dup. I think they were in a teamspeak or something. My lawyer did nothing wrong and I did nothing wrong either. I was arguing a petty drug charge for 1oz of weed and manslaughter which was in self defense. Please remove and ban thanks admins. Ive heard VX cops usually group together and actually fucking abuse so hard, ban them. 

Edited by ShadowWolf43
  • Like 8
6 minutes ago, ShadowWolf43 said:

APD is so corrupt and abusive ffs. I was talking to some cops (Heyday and Goodman). I had my lawyer come in and they fucking shot him after I wanted to talk to him about my release. Goodman and heyday both opene dup. I think they were in a teamspeak or something. My lawyer did nothing wrong and I did nothing wrong either. I was arguing a petty drug charge for 1oz of weed and manslaughter which was in self defense. Please remove and ban thanks admins. Ive heard VX cops usually group together and actually fucking abuse so hard, ban them. 

that's hot

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, ShadowWolf43 said:

Same, I turned myself into Doc and the PO shot my lawyer, huh @DaneG

I cried myself to sleep.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, heyday said:

You forgot that Goodman planted a speed bomb on your car.

what the fuck. no it wasnt you lying fuck, even if it was itd be against rules because cops cant use rebel shop. So if it was he should be banned. One of his vx bududies "Boss" fucking planted it u lying peice of shit. They need to be removed from APD. THey let their own member get away with crimes but get arrested for one weed and one murder and they RDM a fucking peaceful lawyer. fuck all of vx, fuck all of apd, fuck goodman and heyday and boss especially.

Edited by ShadowWolf43

You know there are hundredsof players that play olympus and ou are one of them staff don't know who's lying so please post 5mins or more of recorded video as proof of the incident. Also put some god criticism instead of fuck this fuck that as that gets you no where. Next time this happens make sure to record

Wait why the fuck am I even helping I was denied from support 4 times I'm fucking trash

4 minutes ago, Rogue said:

You know there are hundredsof players that play olympus and ou are one of them staff don't know who's lying so please post 5mins or more of recorded video as proof of the incident. Also put some god criticism instead of fuck this fuck that as that gets you no where. Next time this happens make sure to record

Wait why the fuck am I even helping I was denied from support 4 times I'm fucking trash

Your not a fucking mod and I already have a witness to it so a real mod gets to decide if its good or not. It seems like theres a good reason you arent a mod.... Sorry m8

Edited by ShadowWolf43
  • Admin

If anything happened that you need to discuss, do so with the officers that you think "wronged you". 

This is not the place for player reports. 

Support- new requests - player report.

Gracias por jugar en Olympus entertainments! 

• Like 1