Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked VX Goodman CYBERBULLYING

Hello community. I feel this has gone on too long and I need to bring this to the public. I am constantly harassed by Goodman and other members of the VX clan. Here is a screenshot of one of his most recent barages: http://imgur.com/k3TrWxh

This is very bad behaviour and should not be tolerated in this community. Goodman is not the only person to do it as I have had similar comments from Salmon,Twix, Cole Anderson, and others. What I am asking this community to do is band together and realize this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Admins, please take some kind of action as this is just unacceptable on Olympus Entertainment and makes some feel unwelcome.

Thank you for reading and I hope something can be done about this. And if anyone else has been bullied by Goodman or VX please post here. Nobody should be called cancerous. Please ban but before ban I want to sue him in Olympus court for money for emotional damage. 

Edited by ShadowWolf43

so if you have a problem with another player, there's a thing called "player reports" here's the link http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/ now go fill out a player report and have a nice day, you were banned from the ts for probably a good reason. but don't bring this to the forumms

30 minutes ago, ShadowWolf43 said:

Hello community. I feel this has gone on too long and I need to bring this to the public. I am constantly harassed by Goodman and other members of the VX clan. Here is a screenshot of one of his most recent barages: http://imgur.com/k3TrWxh

This is very bad behaviour and should not be tolerated in this community. Goodman is not the only person to do it as I have had similar comments from Salmon,Twix, Cole Anderson, and others. What I am asking this community to do is band together and realize this kind of behavior is unacceptable. Admins, please take some kind of action as this is just unacceptable on Olympus Entertainment and makes some feel unwelcome.

Thank you for reading and I hope something can be done about this. And if anyone else has been bullied by Goodman or VX please post here. Nobody should be called cancerous. Please ban but before ban I want to sue him in Olympus court for money for emotional damage. 

Shadow, I appreciate your efforts to try to have administrative action taken against me but I ask that you stop. After reviewing your profile I would think as though your efforts have failed in the previous attempts. I was surprised you actually are still going through this troll campaign you said you had plans to take to get me banned for no reason. I would ask as though you do not bring our personal messages from real life to the forums because, like you said in your paragraph, you do not want this on Olympus. I ask you leave the forums for legitimate conversation for those who care about the community. Thank you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goodman said:

Shadow, I appreciate your efforts to try to have administrative action taken against me but I ask that you stop. After reviewing your profile I would think as though your efforts have failed in the previous attempts. I was surprised you actually are still going through this troll campaign you said you had plans to take to get me banned for no reason. I would ask as though you do not bring our personal messages from real life to the forums because, like you said in your paragraph, you do not want this on Olympus. Please I ask you leave the forums for legitimate conversation for those who care about the community. Thank you.

I think my reasons are valid. In fact the reason I have so many posts about you is due to your constant harassment of me. Abusing cop on me and constant CYBERBULLYING. Why is it? Is it because I am Gay? Jewish? Black? Is it one of those or something else? I would like to add a harassment charge to Mr. Goodman's bounty. Thank you. Or it wouldn't really matter because VX ABUSE would pardon him of it.

The forums is not a place so be pointing fingers and addressing your personal feelings towards an individual for all to see. If it upsets you that much you can talk to him in person on a man to man level or I can see if we can get some kind of counseling bots in the servers that way you can settle it that way.