Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Donald Trump will be the new President of the United States Megathread

13 hours ago, DoctorK said:

^ Basically my stance on this issue. Trump always had the mouth he did before running for president. The media just decided to take advantage of that to smear him out of the race. I feel like most of the younger voters were heavily influenced by the media (heavily biased toward democrat in my opinion), which is the main reason we're seeing a lot of the civil unrest.  Add that to the fact that riots have been trending recently and we're looking at a potentially exciting few months. However, I'm pretty sure all the babyragers will eventually dust themselves off and realize that the crying isn't going to solve anything. People need to understand that the whole "a house divided cannot stand" quote is pretty relevant here. Last time the US tried to function as two separate entities was in the 1860s. Google can tell you how that turned out.

Trump always had the mouth he did before running for president.  I believe once he's surrounded by the right people and experiences the burdens of being president he'll learn to curve his big shot mouth that has carried him through the celebrity lifestyle. If he was doing it for money he'd have been better off dropping out of the race early. Everyone should see that.

At the end of the day, Trump, like every other president, deserves and needs the peoples' support in order to have a hope of making the difference he wants to. He will have to deal with the checks and balances our government has set in place to prevent the "radical hate-mongering" most people seem to be fearful of. No matter what, democracy is still democracy. Our elected officials must listen to the voices of the people. We basically own their jobs. People shouldn't feel powerless just because the election didn't go their way. It's still America, and we're still Americans no matter who is president.

TLDR: It doesn't matter who is President. Democracy will still win. #4yearsofmemes #Feelsgoodman

Here's a funny meme that's relevant 

Agreed. i do have one question for trump and his supporters. HOW? he has said the stuff he wants to do but how will he do it. you are very correct that it really depends on who he surrounds himself. his policies and statements are nothing but impossible. the bad thing about that is what will his supporters do when he does not fulfill his promises. will we be even more divided ?