Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

The Revised Support Team (Now Accepting Applications)

In order to ensure the continued growth of the community, Support Team is redefining it's roster with members who will help both those new and old to Olympus. We are looking for people who enjoy playing on Olympus, and want others to enjoy the experience equally as much. Recruited members are expected to help those seeking assistance on the forums and in the TeamSpeak. Applicants should be experienced, Knowledgeable, and willing to help those with their questions.

To submit an application complete a new request here and fill out the required fields. In the last field you should write a brief and meaningful essay/paragraph as to why you would make a good support member. This is the part of your application that will have the biggest influence on our decision. If you have any questions about completing the application join the support room in the TeamSpeak and talk to us!

If your application is put on hold we ask you remain patient as we are limited on spots and want to consider all candidates before making a decision. We look forward to reading your applications and thank all applicants for their interest.

• Like 9
4 hours ago, Ajax said:

Support team Ajax, I'll clean up your problems so good it will be like your problems were never there 

3 hours ago, Pledge said:

Pledge is already doing that :)

Lol. There already have a sponsored soap for the Support Team @Ajax so yeah, u won't get support team because you can't have two sponsors for soap on one team. Sorry☹️

33 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Lol. There already have a sponsored soap for the Support Team @Ajax so yeah, u won't get support team because you can't have two sponsors for soap on one team. Sorry☹️

Never said that. But I am Sr Support, so I do control soap sponsors. @Peter Long can overrule me though

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

So your saying ajax could be the sponsored soap of the support team? Cause if not, and pledge is the sponsored soap, then you can't also have Ajax soap as a sponsor.

Im saying, we could share the market

That's like a sports team having two sponsored beers or like having two companies, UA and Nike, make the jersey's and half wears the UA one and the other half where's the Nike one. You can't do that... unless the soaps combine into plax, PLedge and ajAX. Damn... that would be cool to see.

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

I'm working with my associates to see if we can get a bottle of Ajax and pledge mixed and I'm talking to my graphic designers to make a PLAX label

Edit: marketing does not like the name PLAX, any other ideas?

How bout

jax edge 

pledjax 

Edjax 

jaxed 

gejax 

plaxe 

I'm fucking spitballing here. I need some help Ajax. Your leaving me hanging out to dry.

7 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

How bout

jax edge 

pledjax 

Edjax 

jaxed 

gejax 

plaxe 

I'm fucking spitballing here. I need some help Ajax. Your leaving me hanging out to dry.

Marketing likes pledjax, we will roll with that unless Pledge disapproves