Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

14 minutes ago, 7om said:

You are so fucking stupid if you think any of us cheat. Its not hard to buy a big mouse pad you fuck.

Not hard to pull your ethernet cable or press your group chat button while rushing up a big tower.

https://i.gyazo.com/6a3c21ef2ef370001529baa76d16eb8f.mp4

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gafski said:

lol I already won last gang wars, moved to MC and then won it there lol, I just think you took the wrong path lel

1 hour ago, JamieWoods said:

stfu you fat prick, we won you didn't

Retards need to stop thinking they are big because they won OLYMPUS GANG WARS, dogshit mc players get stomped everytime they show up to a real fight. Every. single. time. MC members take this shit way too seriously, I played with my boys in TI because they all hopped on from league and h1 to have some fun on arma once again. MC bots are the only ones panting in their chairs/wheelchairs playing this game lul.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

Retards need to stop thinking they are big because they won OLYMPUS GANG WARS, dogshit mc players get stomped everytime they show up to a real fight. Every. single. time. MC members take this shit way too seriously, I played with my boys in TI because they all hopped on from league and h1 to have some fun on arma once again. MC bots are the only ones panting in their chairs/wheelchairs playing this game lul.

So what does it mean if you lost Olympus Gang Wars? ;)

9 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Remember why you some of you guys couldn't compete? 

Oh yeah, that's right. You guys cheated to gain a competetive advantage  on a MILITARY SIMULATOR. The fuck you even doing with your life?

P.S.

Fernando, where's your neck at?

mexican_troll_face_by_animallover456-d8de3ve.png

Lol at least i have a neck. https://gyazo.com/b556f899f314efcdce6f4d50877e9353

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

means i had a really fun time with some buds, because sitting in houses in dp19 shows how good you are at the game LOL KEK

SystemChips, some players join "competitive" gangs and suddenly dawn an ego even though they aren't anything to brag about.

I'm sad you've followed the stereotype. 

4 minutes ago, McDili said:

SystemChips, some players join "competitive" gangs and suddenly dawn an ego even though they aren't anything to brag about.

Idk about that but im saying the last time there was actually really fun fights on this server, where I actually tried, was when a bunch of TI members left and made complexity. Then the fights and shit talk between the two gangs were amazing and lots of fun. And if your implying when you say "even thought they arent anything to brag about", that complexity and TI members don't have any skill to back their ego and that MC is on par with those gangs then you really are another blind OS member who has never been to a cartel.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

You highlight Olympus Gang Wars like you've participated in anything else. You are mainly an Olympus player and that's where you originated from. Playing on the garbage cop force on asylum once in a while doesn't make you better than everyone else on Olympus. Had you guys won, the statement you've just written would be COMPLETELY different. Of course if I lost, I would look at it as a time to "have some fun on arma once again". Lets not forget how hyped all of us were when we won gang wars in Titans, was a different story before you joined those retards huh?  If we were dog shit , we wouldn't have stomped the gang that stomped you and whatever was left afterwards. The chairs/wheelchair joke was way before you even bought Arma, so it's sad to see you joining the trend of the half-minded "Asylum l9j9nds". Bots don't kill half-decent players, what does that say about you guys?

9 minutes ago, McDili said:

Told him this straight up, had to +1.

• Like 1
Just now, SystemChips said:

Idk about that but im saying the last time there was actually really fun fights on this server, where I actually tried, was when a bunch of TI members left and made complexity. Then the fights and shit talk between the two gangs were amazing and lots of fun. And if your implying when you say "even thought they arent anything to brag about", that complexity and TI members don't have any skill to back their ego and that MC is on par with those gangs then you really are another blind OS member who has never been to a cartel.

I'm not saying TI and Complexity don't have skilled players at all. I'm saying that there are some players on the outlier who join gangs like those and suddenly, they think they know it all.

I have 3000 hours on arma, I'm probably one of the most pvp-versed staff members on this server. I've probably played the same amount of cartels you have IF NOT more.

And if you think MC is not on par with Complexity????? Complexity just lost GW bud. I don't know how you can say that. And on Asylum GW MC went 1-2 vs nV. They lost 2 out of 3 but to say they don't stack up is just baseless shit talk, which is exactly what I meant in the earlier post. You nabbed yourself an ego and don't actually know the meta. TI stacked up against MC before 3 Rips ban and right before half of TI left and made Complexity. Soon as Complexity emerged, TI fell apart. 

It's actually amazing to me that you think I'm the blind one here, MC just beat Complexity in a fair fight with 6 people left and you're telling me they don't even come close.

HELLO?

15 minutes ago, SystemChips said:

And just to add in , there's a reason why MC has lasted so long. To add to that, there is also a reason why TI/Mayhem/Complexity/Nv whatever the fuck they name their next gang hasn't. Allow me to elaborate .

MC:

• Has a huge player roster of over 100+ people.
  • Has lasted 2+ years ever since Olympus was first created.
  • Has NEVER disbanded under ANY circumstances.
  • Has remained consistent for the most part. (Not counting the small inactivity periods from time to time).
  • Experienced leader who has the game knowledge required to lead such a large player database, as well as maturity equipped with being a gang leader.
  • Loyal and experienced members.

TI/Mayhem/Complexity/Whatever The Fuck:

• Has proven to be inconsistent, hense the name "The Inactives"
  • Young and immature children.
  • Small roster of 20 or less.
  • Experienced leaders but nothing near what's needed to keep a gang running.
  • Has disbanded countless times.
  • Relying on one-person carries rather than working as a team. (Eg: 3 Rip/Rustys perms.)
  • Toxicity levels over 9000
  • Gang hoppers that have left/will leave on signs of deterioration 

Lets not forget, the only reason TI and Complexity split up is because of complications between Tom/Alwayz and 3Rip. Everything you've said so far ,SystemChips, is all a repeat of what either Tom/Huskers/3Rip or Rusty have stated. The bandwagon is soon for departure...

• Like 4
1 minute ago, McDili said:

I'm not saying TI and Complexity don't have skilled players at all. I'm saying that there are some players on the outlier who join gangs like those and suddenly, they think they know it all.

I have 3000 hours on arma, I'm probably one of the most pvp-versed staff members on this server. I've probably played the same amount of cartels you have IF NOT more.

And if you think MC is not on par with Complexity????? Complexity just lost GW bud. I don't know how you can say that. And on Asylum GW MC went 1-2 vs nV. They lost 2 out of 3 but to say they don't stack up is just baseless shit talk, which is exactly what I meant in the earlier post. You nabbed yourself an ego and don't actually know the meta. TI stacked up against MC before 3 Rips ban and right before half of TI left and made Complexity. Soon as Complexity emerged, TI fell apart. 

It's actually amazing to me that you think I'm the blind one here, MC just beat Complexity in a fair fight with 6 people left and you're telling me they don't even come close.

HELLO?

lol mc starts on round 2 and also gets the better spawn 3 times... 

5 minutes ago, Phizx said:

MC:

• Has lasted 2+ years ever since Olympus was first created.

TI/Mayhem/Complexity/Whatever The Fuck:

• Young and immature children

Fact check: 

MC has not been around since Olympus was created

2nd one is true

• Like 2
Just now, Phizx said:

I dont have the best memory, but it's pretty damn close to it

IS "Islamic State" was on Server 3 doing not so well against BurBan about 2 years and 4 months ago. They switched to server 2 in September of 14 and eventually were forced to change their name, and that's when Moob made the temporary name "Moob n Co"

It ended up sticking.

12 minutes ago, McDili said:

HELLO?

You have to be insane if you think a Best of 1, in some random location is a "fair fight". Maybe if it was a best of 3 or 5 and fought at cartels. I don't understand why we dont have GW at cartels since those are where people go to fight everyday and I'd say knowing how to attack/defend the cartel is part of your skill. Cartels are the PVP part of Altis Life. Professional players for other games, part of them being skilled is knowing every part of every map. 

7 minutes ago, Barrack Obama said:

rewatch the stream all the teams won had the same spawn

Also if that is true then there is definitely something up there that would also make me feel like it isn't a "fair fight"

• Like 2