Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Gafski

Gang War winner again

153 posts in this topic

Not getting in the shit talk fest, but this is one of the only times they have beaten us and it is Charkia. Wp and gf to the guys, they played well. But just because they beat us once doesn't mean they are better or par with us. I know i shit talk a lot but thats just to hype it up and make it interesting, people play dumb when they are mad.

Admins did a great gob at gang wars even tho i cant stand that area and i havent a clue what im doing there as shown in our first fight lmao, and as much as i despise this MC did win fair and square. Theres no need for all this pointless arguing.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WangLiqin said:

Had to make a forum account just to comment on this one..

Please don't compare any Olympus gang to Envy especially MC... The fact MC needs a 100+ roster to be a top gang/active on this server speaks for itself. Us gangs with a "small roster of 20" stay equally active as this "100 man roster" and we easily wipe them. Envy has never disbanded and our core roster has hardly changed in years.

Please don't try to speak on behalf of a gang you have no idea about. Thanks! 

Roster size / Activity has nothing to do with skill.

If I have a roster of 500. yet only 5 play, but they're the best players in the game, then they're still gonna smash.

He's not referring to us as ''WE HAVE 100 PEOPLE WE R BETR'' We have a large group of friends who enjoy playing the game, the team fighting aspect of it, and not having to write scripts, lagswitch, group chat, hack and ban evade on a MILITARY SIMULATOR to get an advantage over people because internet ego 2 much 5 me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id rather be in a gang who doesnt sit 2 hours waiting for a fight at moonshine.. we MC easily win 75% of our "cartel fights and easily 90% of our outside fights... feelsbad only knowing one fight style.. walk up to me with your boxing skills and you'll be put on your ass very quick. i admit complexity/T.i all have REALLY good players.. id be god at cunt rocks like Fernando if i sat there all day.. lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GummyCow said:

how do you lose gang wars when your whole gang plays arma 8+ hours a day.....lul

next season can u carry me to gold sir 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Roster size / Activity has nothing to do with skill.

If I have a roster of 500. yet only 5 play, but they're the best players in the game, then they're still gonna smash.

He's not referring to us as ''WE HAVE 100 PEOPLE WE R BETR'' We have a large group of friends who enjoy playing the game, the team fighting aspect of it, and not having to write scripts, lagswitch, group chat, hack and ban evade on a MILITARY SIMULATOR to get an advantage over people because internet ego 2 much 5 me.

who is it that you think cheats in complexity?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LmFaOExde3 said:

who is it that you think cheats in complexity?

asylum = cheater idiot! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LmFaOExde3 said:

who is it that you think cheats in complexity?

I'm not referring to any one person in any one gang. Like I said. I'm not opening that can of worms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Corporal_moob said:

I'm not referring to any one person in any one gang. Like I said. I'm not opening that can of worms.

Okey Dokey, I thought you might have been referring to me. I get that a lot, ty. wp in gang wars. I'm out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol TFO should get their "gang wars winner" title stripped for having a hacker on their team.

To be honest i dont know who it was and also i heard something about him being banned of another server after the gang wars soo :/

13 hours ago, Fernando_ said:

lolllllllllll ill gyazo unprivate your steam acc right now or gyazo ur self.

VAC Bans on CSGO have nothing to do with Arma if you dont know. Js

ye jumped on and nearly lost to fucking VOA, absolute trash, Behave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, WangLiqin said:

Had to make a forum account just to comment on this one..

Please don't compare any Olympus gang to Envy especially MC... The fact MC needs a 100+ roster to be a top gang/active on this server speaks for itself. Us gangs with a "small roster of 20" stay equally active as this "100 man roster" and we easily wipe them. Envy has never disbanded and our core roster has hardly changed in years.

Please don't try to speak on behalf of a gang you have no idea about. Thanks! 

I only mentioned Nv because I saw Rusty fluctuate between no tags/TI tags/ and Nv tags. I've never seen you get a singular kill on the server so I don't see where you're coming from with the "easily wipe" them. Nv doesn't really play on Olympus, and if they have ever wiped us, you didn't contribute anything to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaders weren't allowed to play its not a big deal. Everyone who had the right spawn had a big advantage over the left. I could care less but Moob seems to finally be excited to have a win under there belt after 6 tries.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gafski said:

To be honest i dont know who it was and also i heard something about him being banned of another server after the gang wars soo :/

VAC Bans on CSGO have nothing to do with Arma if you dont know. Js

ye jumped on and nearly lost to fucking VOA, absolute trash, Behave.

Lolll you have N E V E R won a cartel against us gang wars IV you lost to VX, you refuse to fight us b/c you will get wiped.

for example when complexity and ti were together moob refused to play b/c 3 rip got unbanned you guys stay getting wiped retards.

Hey congrats only took you 1-2 years to win a Gang wars at a dp.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VeryNutty said:

ca828597e332da0c1bf7077656a36bec.png

Grats to MC they finally won the gang wars.

You forgot to put that Ollie wiped i think it was 8 people in 1 round? They lost that first round and only got a bye because of a dq

Edited by Reapered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 7om said:

Leaders weren't allowed to play its not a big deal. Everyone who had the right spawn had a big advantage over the left. I could care less but Moob seems to finally be excited to have a win under there belt after 6 tries.

Defenders on cartel have a big advantage over attackers. What's your point?

 

> I don't care not a big deal

> Says fight was unfair

 

For a gang who commands as much respect as you guys do, I'm surprised to see you guys making so many excuses.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McDili said:

Defenders on cartel have a big advantage over attackers. What's your point?

 

> I don't care not a big deal

> Says fight was unfair

 

For a gang who commands as much respect as you guys do, I'm surprised to see you guys making so many excuses.

Eh, was barely complexity who competed, no leaders were allowed to fight (moobs plan actually worked for once xd) , half of the roster was friends, only facts, i could care less either way, only took mc 7 gw's before they won one, about time, gj i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

9 minutes ago, McDili said:

Defenders on cartel have a big advantage over attackers. What's your point?

eh, not really

 

church/meth, no

og arms/moonshine, if the attacking gang knows what they're doing, no

og meth without a tower, no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys all need to calm the fuck down. MC won, they deserve their moment. If you guys wanna come in here and flame them you should just quit life, because clearly you guys can't accept a loss...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm gonna make a [Medic] gang and wipe the floor with you all. #GangWarsVIII :P

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, VeryNutty said:

ca828597e332da0c1bf7077656a36bec.png

Grats to MC they finally won the gang wars.

Last time I checked, when Nv got S T O M P E D defending Moonshine...it wasn't lucky bud. Hit up my boy @Phizx for the sound clip of him telling Sugarfoot to sit the fuck down.

20 minutes ago, Jmb said:

Eh, was barely complexity who competed, no leaders were allowed to fight (moobs plan actually worked for once xd) , half of the roster was friends, only facts, i could care less either way, only took mc 7 gw's before they won one, about time, gj i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

eh, not really

 

church/meth, no

og arms/moonshine, if the attacking gang knows what they're doing, no

og meth without a tower, no

Don't cheat and you'd be able to play. Very simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

4 hours ago, McDili said:

It does change the dynamic of tactics like anything would.

 

But if you pull off a great shot on a person in a really good position and then they get revived then your shot/kill was meaningless. In the short amount of time that you have to capitalize on it you can make something of it for sure, but if you don't then it was a waste. Even more so if you took a death to make it happen.

 

That's casual to me.

hahahahah seem to forget that theres also executions. i was only talking about the format of your tournament on how it sucks. we can sit here all day and argue about which gameplay features are more casual than the other, its just a matter of opinion. The only facts are which you're format is built to where anyone can win and not the most dominate teams win. poor system

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reapered said:

 

 

hahahahah seem to forget that theres also executions. i was only talking about the format of your tournament on how it sucks. we can sit here all day and argue about which gameplay features are more casual than the other, its just a matter of opinion. The only facts are which you're format is built to where anyone can win and not the most dominate teams win. poor system

You are honestly retarded. Why wouldnt i make a system that is fair to everybody? OH BOY LET ME MAKE A SYSTEM FOR ONLY HIGH TIER GANGS TO WIN. HERPADERP IM A GENIOUS. Like for real? stop talking before i have to roast you next. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we all take a minute and realise this is a game? Ya'll need to chill out if you won/lost on a video game.

In 2 years time you won't be putting "Won in GW" on your resume, so time to take a breather ^-^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Can we all take a minute and realise this is a game? Ya'll need to chill out if you won/lost on a video game.

In 2 years time you won't be putting "Won in GW" on your resume, so time to take a breather ^-^

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Reapered said:

 

58 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

You are honestly retarded. Why wouldnt i make a system that is fair to everybody? OH BOY LET ME MAKE A SYSTEM FOR ONLY HIGH TIER GANGS TO WIN. HERPADERP IM A GENIOUS. Like for real? stop talking before i have to roast you next. 

because a competitive event should be made to where the most skilled players should win, not some shit fest clown fiesta esq maps where someone like Biggs can sit inside a house and kill someone like tiger where he had no clue where he was. almost no strategy is needed and is revolved around luck. even mcdili admitted this isn't an "esl tourney" and is mainly played for fun. all im saying is the format can be improved, no need to get upset about it

 

srry on my phone for this one

Edited by Reapered
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Literally the whole fight I was thinking about where I was in relation to my alive teamates, and where my danger zones were.

I wouldn't say it was all based on luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Last time I checked, when Nv got S T O M P E D defending Moonshine...it wasn't lucky bud. Hit up my boy @Phizx for the sound clip of him telling Sugarfoot to sit the fuck down.

Don't cheat and you'd be able to play. Very simple.

i cannot stress this enough sir https://gyazo.com/f8072b973fca2d8e62a6b5b8510eb1fb

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.