Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Id rather be in a gang who doesnt sit 2 hours waiting for a fight at moonshine.. we MC easily win 75% of our "cartel fights and easily 90% of our outside fights... feelsbad only knowing one fight style.. walk up to me with your boxing skills and you'll be put on your ass very quick. i admit complexity/T.i all have REALLY good players.. id be god at cunt rocks like Fernando if i sat there all day.. lol

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Roster size / Activity has nothing to do with skill.

If I have a roster of 500. yet only 5 play, but they're the best players in the game, then they're still gonna smash.

He's not referring to us as ''WE HAVE 100 PEOPLE WE R BETR'' We have a large group of friends who enjoy playing the game, the team fighting aspect of it, and not having to write scripts, lagswitch, group chat, hack and ban evade on a MILITARY SIMULATOR to get an advantage over people because internet ego 2 much 5 me.

who is it that you think cheats in complexity?

13 hours ago, Matt The Savage said:

lol TFO should get their "gang wars winner" title stripped for having a hacker on their team.

To be honest i dont know who it was and also i heard something about him being banned of another server after the gang wars soo :/

13 hours ago, Fernando_ said:

lolllllllllll ill gyazo unprivate your steam acc right now or gyazo ur self.

VAC Bans on CSGO have nothing to do with Arma if you dont know. Js

ye jumped on and nearly lost to fucking VOA, absolute trash, Behave.

48 minutes ago, WangLiqin said:

Had to make a forum account just to comment on this one..

Please don't compare any Olympus gang to Envy especially MC... The fact MC needs a 100+ roster to be a top gang/active on this server speaks for itself. Us gangs with a "small roster of 20" stay equally active as this "100 man roster" and we easily wipe them. Envy has never disbanded and our core roster has hardly changed in years.

Please don't try to speak on behalf of a gang you have no idea about. Thanks! 

I only mentioned Nv because I saw Rusty fluctuate between no tags/TI tags/ and Nv tags. I've never seen you get a singular kill on the server so I don't see where you're coming from with the "easily wipe" them. Nv doesn't really play on Olympus, and if they have ever wiped us, you didn't contribute anything to it. 

Leaders weren't allowed to play its not a big deal. Everyone who had the right spawn had a big advantage over the left. I could care less but Moob seems to finally be excited to have a win under there belt after 6 tries.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gafski said:

To be honest i dont know who it was and also i heard something about him being banned of another server after the gang wars soo :/

VAC Bans on CSGO have nothing to do with Arma if you dont know. Js

ye jumped on and nearly lost to fucking VOA, absolute trash, Behave.

Lolll you have N E V E R won a cartel against us gang wars IV you lost to VX, you refuse to fight us b/c you will get wiped.

for example when complexity and ti were together moob refused to play b/c 3 rip got unbanned you guys stay getting wiped retards.

Hey congrats only took you 1-2 years to win a Gang wars at a dp.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, VeryNutty said:

ca828597e332da0c1bf7077656a36bec.png

Grats to MC they finally won the gang wars.

You forgot to put that Ollie wiped i think it was 8 people in 1 round? They lost that first round and only got a bye because of a dq

Edited by Reapered
1 hour ago, 7om said:

Leaders weren't allowed to play its not a big deal. Everyone who had the right spawn had a big advantage over the left. I could care less but Moob seems to finally be excited to have a win under there belt after 6 tries.

Defenders on cartel have a big advantage over attackers. What's your point?

> I don't care not a big deal

> Says fight was unfair

For a gang who commands as much respect as you guys do, I'm surprised to see you guys making so many excuses.

3 minutes ago, McDili said:

> I don't care not a big deal

> Says fight was unfair

For a gang who commands as much respect as you guys do, I'm surprised to see you guys making so many excuses.

Eh, was barely complexity who competed, no leaders were allowed to fight (moobs plan actually worked for once xd) , half of the roster was friends, only facts, i could care less either way, only took mc 7 gw's before they won one, about time, gj i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

9 minutes ago, McDili said:

eh, not really

church/meth, no

og arms/moonshine, if the attacking gang knows what they're doing, no

og meth without a tower, no

You guys all need to calm the fuck down. MC won, they deserve their moment. If you guys wanna come in here and flame them you should just quit life, because clearly you guys can't accept a loss...

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
4 hours ago, VeryNutty said:

ca828597e332da0c1bf7077656a36bec.png

Grats to MC they finally won the gang wars.

Last time I checked, when Nv got S T O M P E D defending Moonshine...it wasn't lucky bud. Hit up my boy @Phizx for the sound clip of him telling Sugarfoot to sit the fuck down.

20 minutes ago, Jmb said:

Eh, was barely complexity who competed, no leaders were allowed to fight (moobs plan actually worked for once xd) , half of the roster was friends, only facts, i could care less either way, only took mc 7 gw's before they won one, about time, gj i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

eh, not really

church/meth, no

og arms/moonshine, if the attacking gang knows what they're doing, no

og meth without a tower, no

Don't cheat and you'd be able to play. Very simple.

4 hours ago, McDili said:

It does change the dynamic of tactics like anything would.

But if you pull off a great shot on a person in a really good position and then they get revived then your shot/kill was meaningless. In the short amount of time that you have to capitalize on it you can make something of it for sure, but if you don't then it was a waste. Even more so if you took a death to make it happen.

That's casual to me.

hahahahah seem to forget that theres also executions. i was only talking about the format of your tournament on how it sucks. we can sit here all day and argue about which gameplay features are more casual than the other, its just a matter of opinion. The only facts are which you're format is built to where anyone can win and not the most dominate teams win. poor system

8 minutes ago, Reapered said:

hahahahah seem to forget that theres also executions. i was only talking about the format of your tournament on how it sucks. we can sit here all day and argue about which gameplay features are more casual than the other, its just a matter of opinion. The only facts are which you're format is built to where anyone can win and not the most dominate teams win. poor system

You are honestly retarded. Why wouldnt i make a system that is fair to everybody? OH BOY LET ME MAKE A SYSTEM FOR ONLY HIGH TIER GANGS TO WIN. HERPADERP IM A GENIOUS. Like for real? stop talking before i have to roast you next. 

• Like 1

Can we all take a minute and realise this is a game? Ya'll need to chill out if you won/lost on a video game.

In 2 years time you won't be putting "Won in GW" on your resume, so time to take a breather ^-^

13 hours ago, Reapered said:

58 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

You are honestly retarded. Why wouldnt i make a system that is fair to everybody? OH BOY LET ME MAKE A SYSTEM FOR ONLY HIGH TIER GANGS TO WIN. HERPADERP IM A GENIOUS. Like for real? stop talking before i have to roast you next. 

because a competitive event should be made to where the most skilled players should win, not some shit fest clown fiesta esq maps where someone like Biggs can sit inside a house and kill someone like tiger where he had no clue where he was. almost no strategy is needed and is revolved around luck. even mcdili admitted this isn't an "esl tourney" and is mainly played for fun. all im saying is the format can be improved, no need to get upset about it

srry on my phone for this one

Edited by Reapered
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Last time I checked, when Nv got S T O M P E D defending Moonshine...it wasn't lucky bud. Hit up my boy @Phizx for the sound clip of him telling Sugarfoot to sit the fuck down.

Don't cheat and you'd be able to play. Very simple.

i cannot stress this enough sir https://gyazo.com/f8072b973fca2d8e62a6b5b8510eb1fb

• Like 1