Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

6 hours ago, VeryNutty said:

ca828597e332da0c1bf7077656a36bec.png

Grats to MC they finally won the gang wars.

That isn't MC, that is Sinister/ temporary gang. I had to put in other asylum players in to make it a fair combination and the roster was completely last minute. Watch the gang wars and you'll see we never had the same roster in any fight, subs came in and out like flies.  That win against Nv was far from luck... The push was executed perfectly and they got straight up smacked, as for the others, y'all had it.

1 hour ago, The Mountain said:

MC just has more training, I mean all their players are high-ranking cops so they get unlimited loadouts, when you have to earn a bunch of money to buy gear then to practice fighting u start at a disadvantage.

f0d8868d8ac624cb921a72a433062659.png

24 minutes ago, Supremacy said:

you all have large e-peens, you're all the best players/gangs ever, now stfu and go back to eating your doritos while watching Lirik stream and browsing through Dan Bilzerian's instagram 

you tried.

27 minutes ago, Supremacy said:

you all have large e-peens, you're all the best players/gangs ever, now stfu and go back to eating your doritos while watching Lirik stream and browsing through Dan Bilzerian's instagram 

Is this something you do? lmao that was specific af

3 hours ago, babooshka said:

i cannot stress this enough sir https://gyazo.com/f8072b973fca2d8e62a6b5b8510eb1fb

Anyone who posts that picture to insult MC is actually insulting themselves due to the fact that we lost to Envy in that gang war but we won against every gang we fought in this gang war effectively letting everyone know that Envy is better than MC but MC is better than Complexity, Supremacy, Tree, Evolved, TI, etc.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

Anyone who posts that picture to insult MC is actually insulting themselves due to the fact that we lost to Envy in that gang war but we won against every gang we fought in this gang war effectively letting everyone know that Envy is better than MC but MC is better than Complexity, Supremacy, Tree, Evolved, TI, etc.

lol you fought at a dp you must be a god.

Asylum gang wars happend at a "Cartel"

Edited by Fernando_
17 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

who is insulting who? look at what i replied to in that post and tell me im the one trying to insult anyone u fucking herb

27 minutes ago, babooshka said:

who is insulting who? look at what i replied to in that post and tell me im the one trying to insult anyone u fucking herb

I'm saying you are trying to insult us by showing how we lost the 2 out of 3 fight, when you reminded GOAT, which is hilarious since you hold those Asylum players at such high regard and we plowed over them even with defenders advantage.

7 hours ago, Fernando_ said:

Lolll you have N E V E R won a cartel against us gang wars IV you lost to VX, you refuse to fight us b/c you will get wiped.

for example when complexity and ti were together moob refused to play b/c 3 rip got unbanned you guys stay getting wiped retards.

Hey congrats only took you 1-2 years to win a Gang wars at a dp.

i dont know about what moob says but this statement ' gang wars IV YOU lost to Vx', Just saying i never played with MC then i believe, So say what you think.

Just now, Buffalo Bill said:

If Complexity won this thread wouldn't exist.

The point of this thread is to have no point, which would be the point of their thread if they were to win. Nothing but children arguing back and forth about who mom likes more.

P R E T T Y  S A D  M 8  : /

1 hour ago, Fernando_ said:

lol you fought at a dp you must be a god.

Asylum gang wars happend at a "Cartel"

So basically what that means is you can only win somewhere you have the same strategy and same tactics that are used over and over again, once you are put out your comfort zone you clearly can not win as a team, Thats when actual communication and pushes are made there and then to use whilst in combat. 

12 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

The point of this thread is to have no point, which would be the point of their thread if they were to win. Nothing but children arguing back and forth about who mom likes more.

P R E T T Y  S A D  M 8  : /

This thread has no point and is 'P R E T T Y  S A D  M 8  : /', Yet you comment. Js

46 minutes ago, Buffalo Bill said:

I'm saying you are trying to insult us by showing how we lost the 2 out of 3 fight, when you reminded GOAT, which is hilarious since you hold those Asylum players at such high regard and we plowed over them even with defenders advantage.

lol ive never seen anyone so hype for winning 1 round and still losing.  do you have a picture of your 2-1 score vs us framed on your fridge or something? no one in envy had played for 4-5 months before that and i know for a fact u lifers were on every single day beforehand.  Take ur L and move on 

The asylum players I "hold to such a high regard" have time and time again proven to be better players when it matters.  You guys can win all the DP12 fights u want.  Come back in 3-4 months when you all have 10k+ hrs and you might be able to play at their level 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, babooshka said:

lol ive never seen anyone so hype for winning 1 round and still losing.  do you have a picture of your 2-1 score vs us framed on your fridge or something? no one in envy had played for 4-5 months before that and i know for a fact u lifers were on every single day beforehand.  Take ur L and move on 

The asylum players I "hold to such a high regard" have time and time again proven to be better players when it matters.  You guys can win all the DP12 fights u want.  Come back in 3-4 months when you all have 10k+ hrs and you might be able to play at their level 

And ill quote what i said to Fernando '  once you are put out your comfort zone you clearly can not win as a team, Thats when actual communication and pushes are made there and then to use whilst in combat.'