Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Jesse

Help Test Gangsheds!

86 posts in this topic

Good too see unprocessed can be checked! Any news about checking drug dealer and shows who's sold recently and gives them a charge like before? 

This is is a good update guys look forward to it being released 

Good job and thanks to the Dev team who has been grinding to get this update out. Look forward to seeing it in action!

1 person likes this

First off, thanks to those who have reported issues.

I have reworked the function that handles spawning crates for both upgrades and initial purchases to hopefully be more reliable. If anyone has further issues with it please let Poseidon/myself know or reply to this thread and tag us or something. This will not be on the development server until @Poseidon updates it.

Hopefully no more issues will be found :D

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, Jesse said:

First off, thanks to those who have reported issues.

I have reworked the function that handles spawning crates for both upgrades and initial purchases to hopefully be more reliable. If anyone has further issues with it please let Poseidon/myself know or reply to this thread and tag us or something. This will not be on the development server until @Poseidon updates it.

Hopefully no more issues will be found :D

Thanks! :bender-dance:

Also, can someone please make sure the new cop hq's can spawn AND purchase vehicles okay?
Also, the vigi spar should now down instead of lethal..

Jesse and Poseidon are both a beautiful thing. 

:Kappa:. Awesome awesome work guys. 

2 people like this

I wish I could help but I'm in skool 

Great job guys! Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this.

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

Cannot close out during combat/while being shot near/around/at.

Can't wait when I need to Alt F4 to get out of the game in Kavala because everyone there and their ancestors are shooting rooks.

2 people like this

I have a feeling that vigilantes will start showing up to cartels now 

2 people like this

Thanks for all the hard work, <3 olympus

10 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

@Jesse @Poseidon what's the chances of removing roof spawns from Kavala? 

For the HQ?

41 minutes ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Can't wait when I need to Alt F4 to get out of the game in Kavala because everyone there and their ancestors are shooting rooks.

Ehh, beats having some guy soft log to lobby with 100 players on when you didn't see his nametag and he just sold 1m worth of meth... or similar situations... Should help more than it hurts. If it's an issue, just like anything else.. we'll adjust accordingly.. Should help more than it hurts though..

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

Gang sheds will delete crates & unlock in under 15 minutes if no gang members are on

• Will re-lock and re-setup crates if a member joins.

people will just be able to walk inside and camp. why do they need to unlock??

4 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

people will just be able to walk inside and camp. why do they need to unlock??

Currently houses are locked 24/7. There is no crates inside. Yet for some reason we still lock the doors. It sucks imo, because say you're in a town trying to hide from cops/civs/etc. you can't hide in 1/2 the buildings because they're locked. This is the primary reason as industrial sheds allow you to also hide vehicles inside, which is nice way for some people to intelligently evade people chasing them. People can already just sit in houses and camp too if they boltcut the door. Really no different. If you get locked in that's on you, shouldn't be camping a shed. I really doubt this will be an issue. If you want to camp a rival gangs shed, why not. You can already camp their house... Overall playing wise shouldn't be affected whether they're locked or not. Just having them unlocked offers more perks/abilities vs having them locked and restricting map movement even further.

9 minutes ago, Jesse said:

For the HQ?

Sorry yeah the Kavala HQ, it's just when the HQ get spawn trapped, spawning on the roof accomplishes nothing other than being a standing target for 2seconds until your guy decides to pull his weapon out so you can start moving lol

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

That's the only thing I'll do now. I used the spar for my cadet week on asylum and that thing is OP. 

54 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Currently houses are locked 24/7. There is no crates inside. Yet for some reason we still lock the doors. It sucks imo, because say you're in a town trying to hide from cops/civs/etc. you can't hide in 1/2 the buildings because they're locked. This is the primary reason as industrial sheds allow you to also hide vehicles inside, which is nice way for some people to intelligently evade people chasing them. People can already just sit in houses and camp too if they boltcut the door. Really no different. If you get locked in that's on you, shouldn't be camping a shed. I really doubt this will be an issue. If you want to camp a rival gangs shed, why not. You can already camp their house... Overall playing wise shouldn't be affected whether they're locked or not. Just having them unlocked offers more perks/abilities vs having them locked and restricting map movement even further.

what if you're hiding in it and one of the gang members of the shed logs in. then you're locked in and your fucked

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

more fights am I right?

kappa

49 minutes ago, Joel said:

That's the only thing I'll do now. I used the spar for my cadet week on asylum and that thing is OP. 

you might get moderated for using that A word sir

How will split APD cash work out?

When playing as medic, a lot of players dc if you cant make it to them in time and their request stays forever, will the NLR warning/admin message affect you if you go back and its way past NLR?

Will there be a fix for some houses being unlocked despite them being player owned as well?

Edited by Edmunds.Z

Looks great to me! I like the new nlr warning system however I feel like with a 1.5km distance for nlr someone is bound to accidentally step a bit too close. I understand the info is reported to admins so would someone be banned for stepping in by accident and then immediately leaving? Just wondering. Anyways, Great job and can't wait to see all this in action.