Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Jesse

Help Test Gangsheds!

87 posts in this topic

I mean its just that set that is really fucked on the back if ya will. The window side doors all work okay. Except for the inside office one is a bit fucky.

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

I mean its just that set that is really fucked on the back if ya will. The window side doors all work okay. Except for the inside office one is a bit fucky.

True, those doors really are fucked up. Also, I doubt if it's possible easily, but is there a way to open the small door on the big door with 'u'. Probably not, and if not then whatever, don't waste your time on my idiotic requests.

love that cops can get split pay!

I think I'm going to have to switch to career vigi now that they get spars ;) 

20 hours ago, McDili said:

No, it's logged so it makes it easier for us to find it when tickets are submitted, but the logging of it alone doesn't mean an instant ban 100%.

Ticketing, jailing, searching, and seizing will split the cash evenly between all cops within 150m of the ticketing, jailing, searching, and seizing. 

Bout to make some serious dough on cop hehe

1 person likes this

@Jesse idk if this is new or under what circumstances this happens in but i bought a garage on the dev server and also bought an ifrit, when I spawned in the ifrit from the garage it spawned in unlocked... not sure if this happens with other vehicles because I haven't tried it... just thought I would let you know!

I just am curious if cops can hear shots at new hq coming from mushroom pro, or is it far enough away not to?

Not to be annoying like everyone one else but id like to know if devs are going to make a stats page in this update , sorry for constantly asking but id like a dev to have an answer to this , or at least ETA on stats page. PLS and Thank you

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Ajax said:

@Jesse idk if this is new or under what circumstances this happens in but i bought a garage on the dev server and also bought an ifrit, when I spawned in the ifrit from the garage it spawned in unlocked... not sure if this happens with other vehicles because I haven't tried it... just thought I would let you know!

Happened to me at every garage, even air garages. It was all vehicles I pulled to. Vehicles were:

Hemmt box

ifrit

suv's

Taru 

huron

quad bike.

yeah that's it for what was unlocked but still thinking it was locked. Meaning, I am able to get on/in it when I pull it out of garage, but when I click 'u' it says 'you have unlocked your vehicle' and then I had to hit it again to lock it.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I just am curious if cops can hear shots at new hq coming from mushroom pro, or is it far enough away not to?

I believe it's 2 clicks on the dot, so I don't think so. If anything, very faintly.

New HQ for Sofia fucked us my mushroom house, as it's like 100m from the HQ. Well, that could suck. But absolutely love the new black water outpost, seems like it can be very easy to attack from multiple points, only thing is, it could be camped somewhat easily from the hills, the one between black water and the outpost, as well the big one that has the tower and church or whatever on top of it.

On 11/30/2016 at 1:04 PM, DANGUSDEAN said:

New HQ for Sofia fucked us my mushroom house, as it's like 100m from the HQ. Well, that could suck. But absolutely love the new black water outpost, seems like it can be very easy to attack from multiple points, only thing is, it could be camped somewhat easily from the hills, the one between black water and the outpost, as well the big one that has the tower and church or whatever on top of it.

At the location of the outpost for black water, you'd be sitting 800-1km out sitting on a hill camping the outpost. Not going to accomplish much on moving vehicles from that range. 

31 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

At the location of the outpost for black water, you'd be sitting 800-1km out sitting on a hill camping the outpost. Not going to accomplish much on moving vehicles from that range. 

I don't know man I'm pretty good :P