Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Handing in my Badge; Leaving the Gun and Taking the Cannoli

And so we turn the page,

From a former chief to a now-former chief, I cannot help but congratulate you on a job well done. As with all things there were rough patches and bumps in the road, but all in all I'd say you've left your mark on the APD and you've left some big shoes to fill. You did good work for the APD and that is evident. I can confidently say that my decision to step down from Chief and appoint you was the right decision to make. I can say with pride that I have learned from you, and you will be missed. Thank you for your service to the APD.

Moving forward, I am excited to see Corporal_Moob as Chief of Police. There was a time where the idea of Moob becoming Corporal was the butt of a bad joke. This moment is momentous to me. And while Moob has a mixed reputation, I know that he will treat the APD with care and dedication. His entire career in the APD has been against the tide, it's hard not to have a sense of pride to see that it all paid off. Congratulations Moob.

You were a pretty good Chief overall. You made some vast improvements within the APD. It was nice being able to work with you sense you were so focused on helping better the APD and the sever. You will be missed. Hope to see you on APD in the future. Don't eat too many cannoli's or else you will end up looking like Muthinator.

• Like 1

Even though you would never unblacklist me and you called me a fat bridge nosed faggot I always thought you were a great chief. You showed so much respect for the Apd, you also put so much effort into achieving what you did. I wouldn't of chosen anybody but you to take that position. o7

• Like 4
  • Admin

I havent been a part of the APD long and really only joined the server whenever you were started your reign as Chief, but I have constantly seen support and progress from the APD since the day I have arrived. You will be missed and I hope you go and kick ass in your IRL duties. 

Also congrats Moob. Maybe now you wont lethal me when I get big bounties to pay me and you keep being broke xD

48 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

After two years on the APD,and eight months as Chief of Police, I have decided to retire from the APD. I've accomplished everything I've set out to do, so I feel it's a good time to pass the torch to Corporal_moob. I enjoyed my time on the APD. The friends I've made along the way will remain close to me and the experiences won't be forgotten any time soon. If you asked me two years ago if I ever had a shot at CoP, I'd have told you to get outta town. I never imagined myself at the helm, but somehow it worked out that way. Anything's possible if you put your nose to the grinder and work for it. Cheers.15232089_1336632956399521_87326613756232

wat r u gunna do now fat clamidya ?