Previous Speed limits - 

70km/h in towns

105km/h on the backroads

120km/h on the highways

NEW SPEED LIMITS

100km/h in towns

120km/h on Back Roads

150km/h on Highways

We lose an oil rig in the Pygros gulf and speed limits go up. What an economic disaster. :Kappa:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Goodman said:

We lose an oil rig in the Pygros gulf and speed limits go up. What an economic disaster. :Kappa:

Don't worry about that, my economics are not something to be challenged, I'm in the process of speaking to the British, the French and Syrians about some back door Oil deals.

Might find a few more Brown immigrants coming our way doe.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Don't worry about that, my economics are not something to be challenged, I'm in the process of speaking to the British, the French and Syrians about some back door Oil deals.

Might find a few more Brown immigrants coming our way doe.

Irish working with the British? Since when?

22 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

The IRA are terrorists :)

The UFF are terrorists :)

Ulster is free from Irish Tyranny thanks to those who gave their lives.

Lest We Forget. Quis Separabit? God Save The Queen.

13 minutes ago, Ajax said:

Where do you find all of these videos @Corporal_moob?

Myself and Gary live in a country torn apart by terrorism for the last 40 years, it's easy to find these things.

993275dbbe258b886b840da9b0da0dda.png

This ^ Was my step mothers father. Shot 27 times at close range with an AK-47 for delivering bread. *IRA, Fighting "British Tyranny" Ok.

19 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

Myself and Gary live in a country torn apart by terrorism for the last 40 years, it's easy to find these things.

This ^ Was my step mothers father. Shot 27 times at close range with an AK-47 for delivering bread. *IRA, Fighting "British Tyranny" Ok.

This got real deep real quick...

1 minute ago, Ajax said:

This got real deep real quick...

This isn't me getting deep, this is just Fact.

You'd probably have lower patience with people who like to Talk about Northern Irish History and they have little to idea about what they're getting into.

7 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

News flash: moob is winning an argument. Berg is losing one. Ajax tried to chime in, but got denied by el capitano.

There's no Argument. Just a trading of opinions, I'm not offended by anything put in this post. :D

I'm happy to talk about Northern Irish history since it's exceptionally intriguing.

3 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

There's no Argument. Just a trading of opinions, I'm not offended by anything put in this post. :D

I'm happy to talk about Northern Irish history since it's exceptionally intriguing.

But, you did beat them, with your more accurate facts. But at the end of the day, you'll probably win arguments, since you are la capitan. No one will want to get into a heated argument, that'll end in a blacklist if it gets too hot. Lol, I definitely don't want to argue with a guy named la capitan. Fuck that.

Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

But, you did beat them, with your more accurate facts. But at the end of the day, you'll probably win arguments, since you are la capitan. No one will want to get into a heated argument, that'll end in a blacklist if it gets too hot. Lol, I definitely don't want to argue with a guy named la capitan. Fuck that.

Le Captain*

C050BAE0BF553B03FCD86017E2A81329789DC889

1 hour ago, Corporal_moob said:

Ulster is free from Irish Tyranny thanks to those who gave their lives.

Lest We Forget. Quis Separabit? God Save The Queen.

55 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

That's really sad that he got shot. but like i said originally, both sided are terrorists. Just look at the greysteel massacre.

18 minutes ago, Corporal_moob said:

As I am not from Norther Ireland I don't know how correct this is, but I have always looked upon it as a problem that was created by the drawing of country lines which in my head is very comparable to the Sudetenland during WW2, (Not comparing UK to Hitler or Nazis), in which the UK had a  sort of mixed bag that had a large content of English citizens and people that wanted to be in the United Kingdom, so that they sort of HAD to take it for themselves. And although some citizens resisted (IRA) they still made the right choice.

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

That's really sad that he got shot. but like i said originally, both sided are terrorists. Just look at the greysteel massacre.

By that measure the American Revolutionaries would be terrorists. If the thoughts of the country are being expressed by that group they can do what they want.

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THIS: ISIS DOES NOT ASK BEFORE INVADING COUNTRIES.

2 minutes ago, Pledge said:

By that measure the American Revolutionaries would be terrorists. If the thoughts of the country are being expressed by that group they can do what they want.

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS THIS: ISIS DOES NOT ASK BEFORE INVADING COUNTRIES.

?? what does that have to do with shooting up a restaurant full of civilians???

3 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

?? what does that have to do with shooting up a restaurant full of civilians???

The IRA are a terrorist organization. But a country must do what is necessary to overthrow or escape from a corrupt government. The right to do so is even guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States. Nothing notable can be achieved without either blood, sweat, or tears. Due to the nature of their goals they would be classified not as a terror group but as a rebel faction seeking Independence.

1 minute ago, Pledge said:

The IRA are a terrorist organization. But a country must do what is necessary to overthrow or escape from a corrupt government. The right to do so is even guaranteed in the Constitution of the United States. Nothing notable can be achieved without either blood, sweat, or tears.

If they were gunning down IRA members, and JUST IRA members it would be fine. but shooting up civilians is a terrorist action, regardless of how good your cause is