Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Peter Long

Gang Wars VIII : For the Worthy GANG LIST

41 posts in this topic
13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Since there is an even number of teams are you gonna do a fair matchmaking system or are the bads in MC going straight to round 2 again?

HEHE XD

+7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

If anyone needs a sub pm me. I would love to play.

i do believe that when u submit your roster this time around u cant change it so if no body put u in as a sub to begin with then srry my man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

better keep it far away from the water, absence just jumps in when you spook em with a 9 mil

:Kappa:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Peter, can complexity sign up here now since the asylum vs olympus gang wars isn't a thing anymore? @Peter Long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, platinumfire said:

i do believe that when u submit your roster this time around u cant change it so if no body put u in as a sub to begin with then srry my man

GG wp. Maybe next time around my gang will be much bigger and il just play then lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lunchables said:

GG wp. Maybe next time around my gang will be much bigger and il just play then lol.

sounds like a plan :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 7om said:

Hey Peter, can complexity sign up here now since the asylum vs olympus gang wars isn't a thing anymore? @Peter Long

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any gangs need a player since abssent is not on the gang list for some reason  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ruiz123 said:

Any gangs need a player since abssent is not on the gang list for some reason  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it will be we need an update on what's going on u nerd

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Linka said:

it will be we need an update on what's going on u nerd

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AustinF1 said:

im about to rape in this gangwar prepare your anus's.

sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.