Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

where be my fellow Canadians eh?

I don't think your stable enough to survive a war with the mighty Canadians! Stand back or forever regret this! We pushed you back in 1812 and we will push you even further back if you try to do anything stupid! Now let's offer peace @Tman15tmb ..I don't want you to embarrass yourself on the forums now, war is not the answer to everything... Now you can show peace or forever be on your knee's to us Canadians.

23 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

You're all losers. (Especially you Doc)

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA (Thumb is getting tired.)

2 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

War it is

HAHAHAHHA

suckitup.jpg

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ramennoodles said:

@Tman15tmb All talk American eh? Did freedom bite your tongue ?? Because last time I checked America is not the only country with freedom sir! Us Canadians tampering with your freedom is our freedom to do so! Just like how burning the flag may be disrespectful but it sacrifices itself for the freedom of you doing such an act! Freedom Motherfucker....Sorry...I'm so sorry, i respect you as my fellow American. 

Watch this video if you wanna be triggered;)   -->   I'm Sorry...

fuck... that was so fucking true it blew my mind inside out and backwards. honestly never heard more honest realistic words from anyone or anything. that was so deep I thought he was high

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mercury said:

@TheCmdrRex

...........who let you out of the Spankbank.....?

@Mercury I thought you where still recovering from the soldering iron to the face? :P 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

@Mercury I thought you where still recovering from the soldering iron to the face? :P 

Canadian Snow helps to ice the wound. Also, isn't it past your bedtime? You know if you stay up too late you'll have nightmares and wet the bed again...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mercury said:

Canadian Snow helps to ice the wound. Also, isn't it past your bedtime? You know if you stay up too late you'll have nightmares and wet the bed again...

833da3b7fc0bea38caf60f913d08a411.png 

@Mercury Well you can come to my high school geography class tomorrow.... yesterday I found out that Canadian snow wasn't in Korea. ... Just don't show up drunk again...

• 4 weeks later...