Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The definition of being a pussy on Olympus

4 minutes ago, bigPat said:

best Excuse of 2016 

Excuse? You took the time to upload the video and post it to the forums to....what exactly? Hurt my feelings? 

Oh noooo VX doesn't like me :( what ever will I do? ....Probably go on not caring as usual

See, salt:

35c47dee92d86be6af8f5be94257a11d.png

Edited by TheRandomOne
All the salt
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Rogue said:

i think the post above ended the life of TheRandomOne

Nah fam, we good.

19 minutes ago, bigPat said:

xD 

Someone seems a little upset. 

Yeah buddy, you. That's why you started blowin up in TS as well lol. You've now texted me in game, posted on the forums, and sent messages in TS....definitely you.

1 minute ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:
6 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I think I'm fucking cool as a couple people know me on a video game.

im sorry who are you , im not kidding i have no idea who the fuck you are, are you vx or ex bfo?

Pretty dumb. People come to cartel to fight, and they come to cartel and notice they're in the water, where they're practically invincible. Ruins the game for the rest of the players that actually want to fight. Please stay out of warzone and go back to play with your SB retards in kavala.

Edited by Augustus
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

We got Rogue the fucking psychic over here.

We got [VX] William 'Daniel' Wallace the legendary water boy coming in hot. I'll let you know when I need oranges on the battlefield child

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Phizx said:

We got [VX] William 'Daniel' Wallace the legendary water boy coming in hot. I'll let you know when I need oranges on the battlefield child

Well I was [VX] Daniel and now A | Daniel

The William Wallace part was added for my forum name as irony to my Scottish nationality. It's a long story but banter.

Incase you're still confused I'm the guy that killed three of your gang in gang wars and the guy which once again killed three of you chaps in the only real cartel fight we had.

Edited by William 'Daniel' Wallace
Banter
2 minutes ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

[VX] Daniel***

The William Wallace part was added for my forum name as irony to my Scottish nationality. It's a long story but banter 

biscuits and banter

• Like 1