Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked The definition of being a pussy on Olympus

1 hour ago, William 'Daniel' Wallace said:

Well I was [VX] Daniel and now A | Daniel

An upgrade, but not one worth the mention.

Incase you're still confused I'm the guy that killed three of your gang in gang wars

Incase you're still confused, you still lost that fight. xD

which once again killed three of you chaps in the only real cartel fight we had.

Lost that one too. 2 kills actually, and they were lined up, try again.

1 hour ago, TheRandomOne said:

Haha yeah you did @Jazzy. It was you and someone else yelling at me on the pier wasn't it? 10/10 banter. It was great.

P.S. I've apparently used my 10 likes for the day otherwise I'd give you one. That was hilarious. You got away with my boat too. VX tried that once and I shot him out the boat lol

The fact that 3 screenshots pertaining to one situation(to prove a point none of us care about) still remain in your signature is way beyond pathetic...

3 minutes ago, Phizx said:

The fact that 3 screenshots pertaining to one situation(to prove a point none of us care about) still remain in your signature is way beyond pathetic...

Prove a point? Nah, I just love the salt. And seeing even some of your reactions in this thread, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, where did you get this idea your opinion mattered in the slightest? Because it sure ain't your brightest one.

2 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

There were 3 vx on and 2 of us when we capped it. Currently I'm taking Anarchy's cartel and there is 4 of them on and 1 of me lol

Sitting in the water does not count as fighting cartels. But it is all good, ill just bring extra grenades for you fucks.

I wasn't there but I was told Random got 3 or 4 of you with that sdar. Sounds like the complete opposite of being a pussy. Had he come out of the water and gotten mk'd you'd talk shit about how bad he is for bringing an sdar on land. But your dumb ass jumps in the water with an mk and somehow Randoms the trash player?

How about instead of complaining on the forums you go buy an sdar and kill him? I know its a long way from mushroom cartel to the safety of VX occupied Sofia Rebel but im sure he'll still be there when you get back.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Airman said:

I wasn't there but I was told Random got 3 or 4 of you with that sdar. Sounds like the complete opposite of being a pussy. Had he come out of the water and gotten mk'd you'd talk shit about how bad he is for bringing an sdar on land. But your dumb ass jumps in the water with an mk and somehow Randoms the trash player?

How about instead of complaining on the forums about you go buy an sdar and kill him? I know its a long way from mushroom cartel to the safety of VX occupied Sofia Rebel but im sure he'll still be there when you get back.

Don't make me shoot down more of your orcas, two in two minutes is pretty hard to top :P 

2 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

@TheRandomOne you literally have pat in your Olympus signature.. You're trying to prove a "point" that pats salty, i get that. But in all honestly your dog shit : )

pls dont moderate me for telling garbage they're garbage :FeelsBad:

xD Zoom 

7 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Sitting in the water does not count as fighting cartels. But it is all good, ill just bring extra grenades for you fucks.

lol I was talking about moonshine and your guys didnt show. No water there buddy

2 minutes ago, zoomzooooooom said:

@TheRandomOne you literally have pat in your Olympus signature.. You're trying to prove a "point" that pats salty, i get that. But in all honestly your dog shit : )

pls dont moderate me for telling garbage they're garbage :FeelsBad:

You were the one who tried to take my boat and got tapped with the sdar lol 

Maybe one day we'll take VX seriously, but that day is not today.

2 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

Prove a point? Nah, I just love the salt. And seeing even some of your reactions in this thread, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, where did you get this idea your opinion mattered in the slightest? Because it sure ain't your brightest one.

You're garbage and will always remain garbage 

1 hour ago, Airman said:

Obviously you need teaching if you're dying to sdars

Pat and Zoom could probably shit on you any day of the week. I've already put you in the dirt before, don't make this another version because I don't wanna bring the shovel out on randoms.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Phizx said:

You're garbage and will always remain garbage 

Pat and Zoom could probably shit on you any day of the week. I've already put you in the dirt before, don't make this another version because I don't wanna bring the shovel out on randoms.

Pat got beat by a 5.56 by @Capua61 when he had a 7.62 lol.

Also, you sound like a broken record kid. At least if you're going to insult me try not using the same damn ones, it's boring.

23 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Pat got beat by a 5.56 by @Capua61 when he had a 7.62 lol.

Also, you sound like a broken record kid. At least if you're going to insult me try not using the same damn ones, it's boring.

The thing about arguing with Phizx is its a lot like trying to play chess with a pigeon. It'll knock over the pieces, shit on the board, and strut sround like it won.

You might as well ignore him, because his posts are literally worth less than the bandwidth he uses to create them.

• Like 1