Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

So restart just happened in Server 2, and I'm walking around in Kavala. I go to get a firearm. I get to the gun store, get the license and tried to get the firearms. It said I didn't have enough money, which was weird. I immediately got freaked out, looked at my bank and saw I had $200 and all my licenses were gone. Before the restart, I had 800k and all the licenses. I don't know what the fuck happened. Wasn't recording at the time either.

Has this ever happened to you?

Edited by Noah Twinkletoes

Forgive moose his sarcasm is not for everyone lol, if you have any proof or time stamps that admins can use to help them would be ok I guess, just go here >>> http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/ <<< and make a support ticket 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, RogueMK said:

Forgive moose his sarcasm is not for everyone lol, if you have any proof or time stamps that admins can use to help them would be ok I guess, just go here >>> http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/ <<< and make a support ticket 

Yeah, I have done that. Just asking if it's every happen to anyone else.

Edited by Noah Twinkletoes
4 minutes ago, Sonny Asif said:

I used to play with someone that happened to. he had 6m to nothing to with 0 licenses, cant get comp because 'Lack of evidence' 

Yeah that sucks. Thankfully licenses aren't a lot of money, and I only had 800k.