Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Multiple screens?

I'm a rather low-tech guy but here lately I decided to upgrade my gaming pc from 2003. New graphics card, cpus and what not. I've been playing on just one 24" hp screen but this weekend I picked up a Dell workstation with 2 24" screens for free. How do you guys have it setup to play arma? Can you have arma opened on one while having other screens open on the other two? 

Yeah play "fullscreen windowed" as it's called and you can use one screen for game and other for what ever you need, I use two screens also, saves tabbing out n shit, I have teamspeak on show for my second screen :) 

• Like 1

I have two monitors both DVI and I run Arma in 1980 x 1080p and still use my second monitor for teamspeak and stuff.

Tabbing out isn't really that big of a problem if you still want nice looking gameplay. 

And shadowplay should work you just need to play around with it, watch YouTube and make sure all drivers are installed. 

7 hours ago, Hot Pocket said:

yea I use team speak on my 2nd monitor. just know if you play full screen windowed shadow paly wont work (if you use shadow play) 

shadow does work you have to change the desktop feature.

press Alt + Z, then go to settings, then privacy control and change to yes.

This allows you to record your desktop or what ever the top window is on that screen :)