No administration action or presence

Alrighty so the lack of admins TBH is pretty wack. I mean the only interaction you get with players now is "Hands up or die" and in the middle of putting your hands up they shoot you. It's getting way out of hand with all the RDM. Just in the timespan of writing this up while sitting in town in Athira i've been shot and killed twice. In under 5 minutes. Yeah. So what is being done to combat this behavior or is it just not worth even attempting to do anything on this server.

1. If you want the rdmers to get their come uppins, record and report them. Admins can't watch every single person all the time. They're people too. Complaining in sidechat and/or the forums won't help.

2. If you got killed twice in athira within 5 minutes, you broke NLR. Minor irony.

• Like 6

Hey if I can spawn in Athira twice after being killed it's not my problem. NLR spawn thing isn't working so. It's not as much as complaining as it is more of a bringing what is happening to light. I mean there's a difference between hey you ran into an undesirable and at the moment we have swarms of large member gangs just killing people without any interaction wherever they might be. I mean i'm pretty sure it's been happening for quite some time but as a newish player it's just disheartening to try and continue over and over again with the amount of crazy happening.

Edited by PapaBless
2 minutes ago, PapaBless said:

Hey if I can spawn in Athira twice after being killed it's not my problem. NLR spawn thing isn't working so. It's not as much as complaining as it is more of a bringing what is happening to light. I mean there's a difference between hey you ran into an undesirable and at the moment we have swarms of large member gangs just killing people without any interaction wherever they might be. 

RDM is just as big of a problem as NLR these days kids be breaking rules left and right. if only there was a way to make players read the server rules. *winks and whispers white-list the server*

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PapaBless said:

Hey if I can spawn in Athira twice after being killed it's not my problem. NLR spawn thing isn't working so. It's not as much as complaining as it is more of a bringing what is happening to light. I mean there's a difference between hey you ran into an undesirable and at the moment we have swarms of large member gangs just killing people without any interaction wherever they might be. I mean i'm pretty sure it's been happening for quite some time but as a newish player it's just disheartening to try and continue over and over again with the amount of crazy happening.

It is your problem though. In the time it took me to make this post,.. I could've easily brought up the rules on NLR. If you are getting RDM'd, record and report. There are 17 staff members for a community of 14,000+ people, so we can't watch everything. If you do your part to stop RDM, then we will do ours and will give administrative action. You also can always submit a compensation request for your money back if you lose it due to a broken rule. Rules will ALWAYS be broken on a non-whitelist server, but it can get better if you do your part and submit on them. 

• Like 1
Just now, platinumfire said:

RDM is just as big of a problem as NLR these days kids be breaking rules left and right. if only there was a way to make players read the server rules. *winks and whispers white-list the server*

TBH I agree. Along with the combat logging which in itself is a HUGE problem. Can't bounty hunt for shit since people just force crash their game. 

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

It is your problem though. In the time it took me to make this post,.. I could've easily brought up the rules on NLR. If you are getting RDM'd, record and report. There are 17 staff members for a community of 14,000+ people, so we can't watch everything. If you do your part to stop RDM, then we will do ours and will give administrative action. You also can always submit a compensation request for your money back if you lose it due to a broken rule. Rules will ALWAYS be broken on a non-whitelist server, but it can get better if you do your part and submit on them. 

couldnt agree more

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I just went through the forums UI and will have shadowplay running for just this reason now. Didn't see a dedicated ban forum so wasn't sure exactly how to submit things but I found the support tab. I understand as anyone should that administrators have other things going on as well and can't always be available to be on the server. 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, PapaBless said:

Hey if I can spawn in Athira twice after being killed it's not my problem.

"Hey if I found a way around a system that was put in place to reduce rule braking it's not my fault I choose to break rules"

Regarding your topic: Players break rules, people report, staff ban. Enough offenses lead to longer bans. If you would like to propose a system that does not require 111 staff watching 111 players so they don't break rules please let us know. We are a staff that loves productive feedback from our community as we look to make the servers enjoyable for those who play on them.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Goodman said:

" "Hey if I found a way around a system that was put in place to reduce rule braking it's not my fault I choose to break rules"

Regarding your topic: Players break rules, people report, staff ban. Enough offenses lead to longer bans. If you would like to propose a system that does not require 111 staff watching 111 players leaking sure they don't break rules please let us know. We are a staff that loves productive feedback from our community as we look to make the servers enjoyable for those who play on them.

Yeah I understand. I didn't abide by the NLR so yeah that's my bad. I just clicked in Athira twice because it allowed me to so that's my bad. 

12 minutes ago, PapaBless said:

Yeah I understand. I didn't abide by the NLR so yeah that's my bad. I just clicked in Athira twice because it allowed me to so that's my bad. 

All good brotha. You will see the staff more often than not online after the holidays. I am personally on a vacation, however most of the staff are always in TS. I suggest talking to a support team member if you have an issue,  and they will walk you through how to handle your problems.  

If you are not already aware, there is a system in place for reporting RDM and other rule breaking situations. (http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/)

If you need any help with filing a player report or compensation request feel free to come visit us in the Support Team channels of the Olympus Entertainment teamspeak at:

olympus.ts.nfoservers.com

We are here to help!

10 minutes ago, Pledge said:

If you are not already aware, there is a system in place for reporting RDM and other rule breaking situations. (http://olympus-entertainment.com/support/)

If you need any help with filing a player report or compensation request feel free to come visit us in the Support Team channels of the Olympus Entertainment teamspeak at:

olympus.ts.nfoservers.com

We are here to help!

Yeah I actually wasn't aware of that. I just found it so i'll be using it a lot more. Thanks!

1 hour ago, PapaBless said:

I just went through the forums UI and will have shadowplay running for just this reason now. Didn't see a dedicated ban forum so wasn't sure exactly how to submit things but I found the support tab. I understand as anyone should that administrators have other things going on as well and can't always be available to be on the server. 

Yea! Someone actually willing to try and figure shit out on their own. You sir are a very rare breed. Usually support team has to hold peoples hands and slowly walk them through the process. Can we get more players like this guy?! ^____^

• Like 2

Honest question, if you think the admins aren't helpful, what makes you think writing rant #21457 about the high levels of RDM will actually do anything? If you actually want someone to try and do something about it, this isn't the way.

@buckie You mostly sound like an almost adult man who does nothing but talk shit tbh :v(

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

Honest question, if you think the admins aren't helpful, what makes you think writing rant #21457 about the high levels of RDM will actually do anything? If you actually want someone to try and do something about it, this isn't the way.

@buckie You mostly sound like an almost adult man who does nothing but talk shit tbh :v(

im 15 i sound older ^.^ thanks man