Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So Many Lives Lost

39 minutes ago, Mason Payne said:

12718686d28eaa58fbdd18c8b1ae2f47.jpg

So many lives have been taken for this tree...

not gonna lie its not that great for how much they feed it.

If lives are being lost there you might as well just stay on that island. Im sure nobody would care :) 

That Tree is symbolic and shows the dedication that Tree Had towards RP. It was a gift from Poseidon. While other gangs collapsed and just became chaotic cancers that sought to destroy the value of RP and the quality of the server. Tree went the other route. We've embraced RP since 2014 and still do today.  That Tree should be saluted by all. 

The sacrifices won't end. 2017 is when I'm off this god awful break and this shitty wifi that's made playing nigh impossible to enjoy, will be gone. All will Hail The Great Tree and continue to do so. We'll make that Tree Grow.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

That Tree is symbolic and shows the dedication that Tree Had towards RP. It was a gift from Poseidon. While other gangs collapsed and just became chaotic cancers that sought to destroy the value of RP and the quality of the server. Tree went the other route. We've embraced RP since 2014 and still do today.  That Tree should be saluted by all. 

The sacrifices won't end. 2017 is when I'm off this god awful break and this shitty wifi that's made playing nigh impossible to enjoy, will be gone. All will Hail The Great Tree and continue to do so. We'll make that Tree Grow.

8fea44f5670b0b40e95b338d04057a7d52b7d122

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

10 hours ago, ToeKnee said:

Tree is deleted next update enjoy 

Sorry but, the tree is going...

• Admin
2 hours ago, OlympusAccount said:

Sure, if you consider lining up a bunch of fresh spawns against a tree and rdm'ing them as rp.

I have been a part of an execution coordinated by Tree. It is not just lining fresh spawns and RDMing. It actually became one of the highlights of my time on Olympus when I first joined. If you can't appreciate the RP of the execution, you're missing out. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

I have been a part of an execution coordinated by Tree. It is not just lining fresh spawns and RDMing. It actually became one of the highlights of my time on Olympus when I first joined. If you can't appreciate the RP of the execution, you're missing out. 

I've been executed once, it was 3 guys with rebel armor, guns, and VR suits. They weren't funny, but they tried really hard to be though ;-;

I could see a scenario where they would be enjoyable though, if you're all just joking around and shit. I had been RDM'd right before then, so I wasn't exactly in the best mood

5 hours ago, Jaeger Mannen said:

Despite all the hate, bleach references, eye rolls etc., in the end the gang known as Tree maintained their rp essence of their gang throughout the years. Those that have been there from the beginning know this.

• Like 5
On 12/28/2016 at 10:18 AM, Jaeger Mannen said:

there was tears in me eyes capitan 

On December 28, 2016 at 10:18 AM, Jaeger Mannen said:

Bacon Remembers all. We will burn your tree Jaeger