I'm new to Arma!

Ongoing

• Admin
43 minutes ago, Ongoing said:

First server I tried out and I'm loving it so far, besides being RDM'd about 7 times already. There aren't enough medics on so I'm going to be applying to be a medic.

Be sure to go over the requirements before applying then make sure you read the handbook! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

Be sure to go over the requirements before applying then make sure you read the handbook! 

Thanks for that man, I appreciate it. I'll definitely have a look at the requirements and then I'll apply.

Great choice! R&R is a great choice make sure u read ur handbook and don't try to wing the test like me the first time because it's pretty hard. Windows key to revive BTW nobody told me that for the first couple of hours on medic.

Welcome!!! Be sure to read over all the server rules, our rules differ from other servers! Don't want to see you banned because of negligence. Hope you enjoy!!! Also if you have any question feel free to ask on the forums or join our TeamSpeak and ask the support team.

7 hours ago, Linka said:

how you gonna leave kavala i left years ago and still come back once a day its pretty insane

I too go to Kavala but when you have 50k you need to realise weed runs are bad and you'll get fucked

• Like 1
On 1/1/2017 at 8:16 AM, I Am Fuzzy said:

its a trap. i logged on 1.5 years ago and havent been able to leave. 

4 hours ago, Bow said:

its a trap like Fuzzy said...

iNwrYML.jpg

Very true I at one point had to force myself to stop playing because I was becoming so addicted to this server