Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Quick Question

Alright, I'm engaged with another gang, no idea where they are so I'm panicking a bit, I see some guy running down the field with his gun out. I don't have time to look at his name so I shoot him and kill him. Happens to be that he was not apart of their gang but he's running through the middle of a warzone. Is this considered RDM?

Depends if he was looking like he was a part of the active situation, 

1. Ex: You're in a large fight in Sofia between your gang and another gang. Someone you don't know enters the vicinity.  You may not open fire unless this individual shows hostile intent towards you.  To clarify having a weapon is not a valid reason to open fire.

BUT, I recommend you still compensate as you would then have to leave it to an admins discretion whether or not he looked suspicious. Best thing to do is offer compensation and apologize as @Marty said. Better safe than sorry! @TitledExpert

1 minute ago, TheCmdrRex said:

Depends if he was looking like he was a part of the active situation, 

1. Ex: You're in a large fight in Sofia between your gang and another gang. Someone you don't know enters the vicinity.  You may not open fire unless this individual shows hostile intent towards you.  To clarify having a weapon is not a valid reason to open fire.

BUT, I recommend you still compensate as you would then have to leave it to an admins discretion whether or not he looked suspicious. Best thing to do is offer compensation and apologize as @Marty said. Better safe than sorry! @TitledExpert

True, but it sounds like there wasn't even a fight. He just got engaged and saw a guy with a gun in a field and shot him. If it was a fight and he was Right in the middle and was aiming at you, then different story. By the sound of it. You would have rdm'd him, and should offer comp. Smart to ask, and figure out what might be wrong btw. most people are dumb and know they rdm'd the person, but then just say 'fuck it'

5 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

True, but it sounds like there wasn't even a fight. He just got engaged and saw a guy with a gun in a field and shot him. If it was a fight and he was Right in the middle and was aiming at you, then different story. By the sound of it. You would have rdm'd him, and should offer comp. Smart to ask, and figure out what might be wrong btw. most people are dumb and know they rdm'd the person, but then just say 'fuck it'

I was using key terms such as 

35 minutes ago, TitledExpert said:

running through the middle of a warzone.

and the fact that he was panicking because he didn't know their location probably means that shots have been fired. Although I could be wrong of course.... 

8 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I was using key terms such as 

and the fact that he was panicking because he didn't know their location probably means that shots have been fired. Although I could be wrong of course.... 

Yeah, who knows. We'll find out in a couple days if he gets banned or not.

• Like 2