Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

Jesse

Selling Pilot Coveralls

33 posts in this topic
On 1/7/2017 at 5:09 AM, I Am Fuzzy said:

how the fuck did you get 40 coveralls 

He's a fucking developer?

8 minutes ago, MrBoonie said:

He's a fucking developer?

He doesn't get them b/c of that. He got them cause he knew they were getting removed so he stocked up and waited a while till very few people had them and is now selling them. Yes, he may have used information from his dev work, but he did buy them when they were in the shop most likely. Devs have to run everything by Poseidon before it gets rolled out, and Poseidon wouldn't let him code in his own pilot coveralls. 

Don't assume they are abusing their position on Olympus. He may have more info on stuff, and know when to buy clothing that is getting removed, but he buys it legitimately.

On 1/9/2017 at 11:39 AM, DANGUSDEAN said:

He doesn't get them b/c of that. He got them cause he knew they were getting removed so he stocked up and waited a while till very few people had them and is now selling them. Yes, he may have used information from his dev work, but he did buy them when they were in the shop most likely. Devs have to run everything by Poseidon before it gets rolled out, and Poseidon wouldn't let him code in his own pilot coveralls. 

Don't assume they are abusing their position on Olympus. He may have more info on stuff, and know when to buy clothing that is getting removed, but he buys it legitimately.

Never said he was abusing his powers nor was my statement in a bad way towards any developers, simply they make Olympus, they can do whatever the fuck they want to. So hop off my shit and stop being a try hard thread warrior starting problems where they aren't needed. :FeelsBad: feels bad man :FeelsBad:

Regardless how I got them I'll be home in a while and willing to sell them then. It'll be first come first serve really. Don't have much time, as I have a 4-day work week coming on Saturday night. Thanks.

1 person likes this

Ill take all 40 for 4.5mil

I am now back home and on Server 1. As long as my ass isn't in Jail, I'll sell them to you. There's going to be two methods for you to obtain them.

1. Pay in full for the amount you want and put some faith that I'll deliver..
2. Pay one by one as I wear them to your location, you send me the money and I drop the coverall or hand it over. I'll be unarmed and on a quadbike and alone. If you shoot me you lose out obviously on the coverall because this ass ain't getting revived.

Hit me up S1 ([SB] Taylor Swift).