Welcome to Olympus Entertainment

Register now to gain access to all of our features. If you don't see the verification e-mail please check your junk folder.

DANGUSDEAN

Lol!! Donations

Donation goal halfway within the first couple hours.

NICE FUCKIN JOB COMMUNITY!!!! LETS KEEP THIS BIG PLACE ROLLING AND ROLLING!!

2 people like this

wooo i make up like 1% of the current goal!!! lets gooo

pay2win nerds :Kappa:

3 people like this

YAY more OP shit for people to complain about Welcome Pilot helmets 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, buckie said:

YAY more OP shit for people to complain about Welcome Pilot helmets 

buckie can I buy some slaves off you mine died I only have like 469 now I'm getting like 5 buckets less of cotton each day.

29 minutes ago, J0h said:

buckie can I buy some slaves off you mine died I only have like 469 now I'm getting like 5 buckets less of cotton each day.

hell no

The reason is TBD is caause they are thinking what they can take away from the original donors, just please let the VIPs keep there car or make a new one for us Poseidon.

wait til Monday i got a check coming in for 1,900. This months goal is gonna be hit.

23 hours ago, Jpeg said:

The reason is TBD is caause they are thinking what they can take away from the original donors, just please let the VIPs keep there car or make a new one for us Poseidon.

Tanks for old hands

On 1/8/2017 at 0:50 PM, Jpeg said:

If I would have know there was gonna be a legacy donator crap, I would have donated way back then when I played, but I think everything should be open to everyone, especially range finders. I think maybe some recognition should to to legacy donors, but not op stuff like range finders and huge discounts on stuff....

17 hours ago, The White Tiger said:

If I would have know there was gonna be a legacy donator crap, I would have donated way back then when I played, but I think everything should be open to everyone, especially range finders. I think maybe some recognition should to to legacy donors, but not op stuff like range finders and huge discounts on stuff....

In Before Shit went down i mean a player that donated a long time ago thats a VIP should deserve something not no little kid that just wants things handed to them (not saying you are but others) we all pay for the serve that donate i think the VIPs should be able to have somthing that stands out then the average joe. Look at it from the VIPs perspective. Its cool that you guys get stuff, but then again we payed 250 and would eventually not be able to stand out. I just think VIPs should have there own car skin because it just says to us Thanks for being with us(Olympus) for a long time and donated 250. If this made no sense dont worry im high. Btw fuck range finders lol pressing B then going back to your gun in a fire fight yea right. Guestimate that shit.

Prisoner-Squat Hop.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jpeg said:

In Before Shit went down i mean a player that donated a long time ago thats a VIP should deserve something not no little kid that just wants things handed to them (not saying you are but others) we all pay for the serve that donate i think the VIPs should be able to have somthing that stands out then the average joe. Look at it from the VIPs perspective. Its cool that you guys get stuff, but then again we payed 250 and would eventually not be able to stand out. I just think VIPs should have there own car skin because it just says to us Thanks for being with us(Olympus) for a long time and donated 250. If this made no sense dont worry im high. Btw fuck range finders lol pressing B then going back to your gun in a fire fight yea right. Guestimate that shit.

Prisoner-Squat Hop.jpg

Yeah, I can tell you're high... lol. But I just wish something could be given to people who donated after monetization rules. Like, we could be given a car skin or something cool. I plan to donate 50 every month hopefully for a while, and sadly, I probably won't get anything out of it i don't think.

42 minutes ago, Jpeg said:

Prisoner-Squat Hop.jpg

+1

17 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

The fuck is TBD?

To Be Dated

or to be determined, unless we get dates for reaching the donation goal... if thats the case.... i need a date