Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 hour ago, tim2 said:

k....... B|B Nikoteen

Lol if you haven't already known that your fucking leader in 187 Crew, Whiskey was the leader you fucking dumb ass. 

4 hours ago, Berg02 said:

uhh sorry that i get more that one kill

Alright first off your signature of you killing Scats is the biggest fucking cringe I ever seen in my gaming history, I have never seen you kill anyone else but in Kavala for example a Cartel maybe?

Oh wait... ||BW|| and [KS] don't fight Cartels.

Second off, learn to fucking spell.

19 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Lol if you haven't already known that your fucking leader in 187 Crew, Whiskey was the leader you fucking dumb ass. 

Alright first off your signature of you killing Scats is the biggest fucking cringe I ever seen in my gaming history, I have never seen you kill anyone else but in Kavala for example a Cartel maybe?

Nikoteen you are irrelelivant and bad please be quiet please don't get worked up everytime you talk it sounds like u are talking through you yellow ass teeth

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nikoteen said:

uhhhh im in VX thats an old picture. also ur an irrelevant 12 year old. you only got in evolved cause jeff liked your kiddie blowjobs.