Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I was just sitting in my heli and a car drove by, blowing us up. Admins say its not vdm and it's my fault for being in the middle of the road (nowhere near a city btw). So if you ever wanna kill someone you dont like just wait for them to get in their helis and drive by in a fuel truck :) LOL. I also guess with this logic people who get raped it's their own fault for provoking the rapist... makes sense right.

https://vid.me/LKuy

Edited by Mattherw Tyler Gusto

I mean it kinda is your fault for putting a heli in the middle of the road if someone was speeding down the road in a hatchback and seen it last minute they wouldnt  have enough time to turn off 

we were there for at least 10 miinutes. This is litterally in a town nowhere near any city. We didn't see anyone remotely close. They came out of nowhere. and they definitely saw us.

And why does it even matter where I park it. VDM is VDM. Is it not?

3 minutes ago, Jordan540 said:

I mean it kinda is your fault for putting a heli in the middle of the road if someone was speeding down the road in a hatchback and seen it last minute they wouldnt  have enough time to turn off 

lmao ima kill so many helis this is gonna be great

2 minutes ago, bloodsheddt said:

I have to agree with Jordan.

There is no need ever to park a heli on the road. Also it looks like they tried to go around you and didn't ram you head on.

This is def not VDM. Also VDM is usually intentional. There was no visual intent in that video.

Yeah it doesn't look like they tried to do it. But they still did. If someone didn't try to shoot you but did, without any rp or engagement. What would you do?

Edited by Mattherw Tyler Gusto

They tried going around you, but they hit your rotor. It's also your fault for putting it near a bend people would speed around. You also could have spooled up and taken off a lot quicker than you did. All in all... it's kind of your fault nearly entirely. 

4 minutes ago, Mattherw Tyler Gusto said:

lmao ima kill so many helis this is gonna be great

I wouldn't have said this. ^^^^. Besides, if it's intentional, you'll get banned. 

Also, if you have a problem with how the admins handled something, talk with them. They'll explain it further if you need to. Don't bring this to the forums, won't do anything except hurt your case.

you're a moron for comparing your heli being hit with rape, second dont make a post bitching at the admins. Within the time you made your account to bitch and write the rest of your rant you could've made enough money for 2 helis

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, bigSMOKE said:

you're a moron for comparing your heli being hit with rape, second dont make a post bitching at the admins. Within the time you made your account to bitch and write the rest of your rant you could've made enough money for 2 helis

Too true

Well... I literally land my Huron in kavala on the roads all the time... if someone runs into it I don't get mad because I have enough money to replace it... that heli is only like 300k, or about the price of a loadout. If you land a heli in the road and it gets run into then it is your fault. No one to blame but yourself