Hey Tree, Come back to Server 1 any time

14 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

I was honestly expecting more than 2 kills in such a spread time. I mean, the turn on was nice at least.

It was more in reference to tree killing us while we were derping around, they don't do as well when we shoot back. I don't think what I did was amazing/skillfull by any means (in fact the only skills shots are distance shots, close range full auto is something anyone can do so I don't know why it's always in peoples montages), moreso that I shouldn't have been able to do it. But here, if you want more kills in a row you can watch my potato-ass kill oblivion:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

So exactly what was the point in this post? You mk200 spray down a Hatchback for a kill on a naked. Then yes you do indeed turn on Monkey, whoopity do

901b68cf90858d46459d21b36f26d219.png

"Naked" - fully clothed, probably geared

"Spray" - 3 to 4 shots

@Josh122 I admitted to potatoing that one guy, but what's that make monkey then? 

1 minute ago, Josh122 said:

Kid in the car just payed his ticket from the cops so did monkey never said they were good but still no point in posting this

Says the guys who posted a video wallbanging people....

Ok.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

I'm not sure what you're having difficulty understanding here

I think the difficulty you are having here is our video was a solid meme of y'all getting fucked out of 8mil. However we didn't call you out whatsoever simply just posted the video. You on the other hand are flat out attempting to call us out when you stand no chance in all reality. 

Edited by Orgondo
2 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

Wtf are you talking about

Did I stutter or are you just having trouble reading? I said what I was talking about.

1 minute ago, Orgondo said:

I think the difficulty you are having here is our video was a solid meme of y'all getting fucked out of 8mil. However we didn't call you out whatsoever simply just posted the video. You on the other hand are flat out attempting to call us out when you stand no chance in all reality. 

My title is literally just a play off yours, it only made sense.

"Stand no chance" in a thread with a video of me killing two of you - :Kappa:

30 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

I think the difficulty you are having here is our video was a solid meme 

7 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

Oh your so cool you can make a Meme

Yall need to make up your damn mind if memes are ok or not.

*you're

Also, I just can't take you kids seriously.

1) its the internet

2) It's tree

10 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

2) It's tree

Lol, yes were a huge laughing stock. Two year veteran cartel gang, with some of the top players on the server vs SB a glorified Scat gang that requires 1500+ hours to join when you don't even do cartels or anything of importance.

8 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

Yet tree can still win in a fight also you made this to start a flame war I just don't get why 

"Tree can win in a fight" .....did I not just win? And I see it's not a big deal when you post a video, but when I do it it's a problem? lol. I didn't even start the flame war, it was your boy Orgondo. Get your dog on a leash.

9 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Lol, yes were a huge laughing stock. Two year veteran cartel gang, with some of the top players on the server vs SB a glorified Scat gang that requires 1500+ hours to join when you don't even do cartels or anything of importance.

We do take cartels when we're bored lol. They're not very exciting when you've fought the same cartels for hundreds upon hundreds of hours. We've done everything else too so....cool, good talk.

14 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

You deserve to be laughed at if you think there's something wrong with our requirements based on the fact we dont like cartels.

This will be hard for you to hear, but noone on this server does "anything of importance". It doesn't matter whether you fight cartels or sit in Kavalla all day because its a fucking videogame. Do whatever makes you happy, but stop pretending that you're somehow superior because you decided that cartels are the endgame for Olympus.

Legolum made a great post on the topic that I'll quote here:

"Simply put, not everyone enjoys cartels; I understand WHY people do, but for us life servers are about more then glorified king of the hill; we do cartels when we are bored, but it will never be a priority because it simply doesn't make up the experience for us. And as Ajax pointed out, were not the only ones that feel this way.

I have way more fun getting chased by a Ghosthawk trying to sell a load of moonshine, or winning a fight over a Hemmet of diamonds, or bullshitting with cops, then I ever will at cartels. I feel it is short sighted to view cartels as the only way to enjoy the game, as Olympus has ALLOT more to offer."

The sooner people grow up and this shit about cartels goes away the better.

• Like 1

@TheRandomOne This is what i'll say bud, I have zero issue with you or your gang. Our video was titled with zero flame, not a single one of my members called you out in that post, shit talked you or anything of the sort. We didn't even mention any of you what so ever. So what I've been trying to get at is you posting this, titling it the way you have and with almost every post you've made here is only you attempting to start a flame war my dude. Zero reason for it. Just confuses me on why you want to start a flame war when there was no toxicity between our gangs until you posted this.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

ts another to upload a video naming it what you did and knowing its going to start a flame war on the forums

16 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

@TheRandomOne This is what i'll say bud, I have zero issue with you or your gang. Our video was titled with zero flame, not a single one of my members called you out in that post, shit talked you or anything of the sort. We didn't even mention any of you what so ever. So what I've been trying to get at is you posting this, titling it the way you have and with almost every post you've made here is only you attempting to start a flame war my dude. Zero reason for it. Just confuses me on why you want to start a flame war when there was no toxicity between our gangs until you posted this.

Lol of course my title was in direct response to your guys' title, that would only make sense given the very obvious context with the two videos.

As for Josh talking about me starting a flame war, it's not my fault you have no self control:

1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

So exactly what was the point in this post? You mk200 spray down a Hatchback for a kill on a naked. Then yes you do indeed turn on Monkey, whoopity do

1 hour ago, Josh122 said:

Oh look more potato 

1 hour ago, Josh122 said:

no point in posting this

1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

I think the difficulty you are having here is our video was a solid meme of y'all getting fucked out of 8mil

58 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

I could literally fuck your entire gang by myself so plz I was being nice but your a nobody trying to be a somebody

51 minutes ago, Josh122 said:

the real meme is your gang

@Orgondo I have no beef anyone. Like Airman said, this is a video game, I don't take any of this/anyone seriously enough to have beef.

2 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

901b68cf90858d46459d21b36f26d219.png

"Naked" - fully clothed, probably geared

"Spray" - 3 to 4 shots

@Josh122 I admitted to potatoing that one guy, but what's that make monkey then? 

I did potato :/ Rip me, but you tanked 2 shots for god sakes.. should have been 3 but it went between your legs. I somehow ran around you, got in buyhut and grabbed a gun. 

I love how people are like "What's the point in posting this" when someone posts a kill. Like obviously it was to show the kill retard. Nobody cares about your justification about why the person got the kill.