Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

1 hour ago, Berg02 said:

on craiglist some dude had to pay his rent or he got evicted he asked for 500$ but he only needed 350 for rent so i got it for that lmao

Oh my, how much do you have to upgrade?

9 minutes ago, Ham said:

Oh my, how much do you have to upgrade?

about $150 + whatever microcenter gives me for the case cause its a mini atx board but a full tower case and it is huge. its originally 150$ so hopefully 100$? so around 250-50 for a new smaller case. i was thinking about getting a 2tb hard drive, but idk what else. 

4 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

about $150 + whatever microcenter gives me for the case cause its a mini atx board but a full tower case and it is huge. its originally 150$ so hopefully 100$? so around 250-50 for a new smaller case. i was thinking about getting a 2tb hard drive, but idk what else. 

I would 100% get another hard drive, especially if you plan to record a lot

4 hours ago, Berg02 said:

That computer is really on the "price VS performance" line; any upgrades you can do are going to cost over 300$ to get any meaningful performance gains. For example the only GPU's you can upgrade to are the 1070 and the 1080.

Because you play ARMA you might consider getting a unlocked processor to overclock with, but you actually would need to get a new motherboard to do so- combined that would again be hitting that 300, possibly 400$ mark.

Simply put, this computer could last you a few years and I would only recommend upgrading if you feel like spending money semi-unnecessarily. Overall that build for 350 was one hell of a deal.

• Like 1