Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Texture Bug

I have tried every method that I am aware of to fix my 3 frame. I get the bug maybe 20x a day no joke. I have heard some people say they found a fix, now if you are one of those people please tell the community how you fixed the bug? 

I use profiling build + performance binary. Memory Allocater is "system"

I get it MAYBE once per restart. Using the tbb4malloc (Which is default btw, so you should probably change it) I would get it like once every 20-30 minutes.

1 minute ago, Lethals Loaded said:

Haven't had one in past few months. Solution: Uninstall :D

Worked for me! Thanks a lot!

1 hour ago, DeadPool1337 said:

I have tried every method that I am aware of to fix my 3 frame. I get the bug maybe 20x a day no joke. I have heard some people say they found a fix, now if you are one of those people please tell the community how you fixed the bug? 

Deleting System 32 actually works, my friend did it and now all he does is go outside, he hasn't been texture bugged since!

• Like 2

How the ever living fuck can I stop texture bugs?! I can't fight or do anything on the damn server anymore it seems without getting a texture bug EVERY single time I fight. Is there anyways to completely stop it or lessen it?

Delete all your launch paramaters and launch options, opt out of performance build if you are using it, use system as your memory allocator.

Couldn't play for 30 minutes without getting a memleak before, this fixed it for me.

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Jmb said:

Delete all your launch paramaters and launch options, opt out of performance build if you are using it, use system as your memory allocator.

Couldn't play for 30 minutes without getting a memleak before, this fixed it for me.

Just tried this and I got the bug twice in 45 minutes.  Noticeably worse performance too.

I use the perf build with the system memory allocator, CPU count set to 4 extra threads with only texture loading checked, hyper threading enabled, no system memory limit no logs checked and world set to empty.  I also have my in game settings set to ultra and low depth of field. Normally I get the bug maybe twice in a full server cycle and my game always recovers after about 15 seconds.

3 hours ago, MillerLite said:

How the ever living fuck can I stop texture bugs?! I can't fight or do anything on the damn server anymore it seems without getting a texture bug EVERY single time I fight. Is there anyways to completely stop it or lessen it?

Ever thought about getting out of Kavala? might help your problem :) 

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Ajax said:

Deleting System 32 actually works, my friend did it and now all he does is go outside, he hasn't been texture bugged since!

Fun fact: If you use Windows 10 it isn't actually possible to delete system32 anymore.  Microsoft went ahead and made it retard proof =D

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Grandma Gary said:

Fun fact: If you use Windows 10 it isn't actually possible to delete system32 anymore.  Microsoft went ahead and made it retard proof =D

Some retard will find a way around thayaround that

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

We've got an idea to possibly detect and correct texture bug when it happens, but no clue if the method will work. Don't get your hopes up. It'll be introduced for admins to test and determine if it works.

As long as your tryin bro, I'm happy.