Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus Forum Behavior

• Head Admin
46 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I mean change the banner to say, "report section" instead of "support".

That wouldn't work either.  The support section covers everything support related APD, R&R and staff apps comp requests, ban appeals and general support not just player reports.  Besides if people can't figure out that the section in bold letters that says Information contains information they are going to make a new thread to ask for it would be useless either way.

• Like 2

I'd just like to say, since ive come back, i've really appreciated the amount of staff support and how involved they are, almost always see an [OS] online which is 100x better than when i quit before, you guys actually listen to what the community as a whole want, and im thankful. 

that said, there's been issues but nobody is perfect, and at least as far as i know you guys try your best.

13 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

That wouldn't work either.  The support section covers everything support related APD, R&R and staff apps comp requests, ban appeals and general support not just player reports.  Besides if people can't figure out that the section in bold letters that says Information contains information they are going to make a new thread to ask for it would be useless either way.

Maybe there isn't a good solution cause people are dumb and ignorant, I don't know. People are just ignorant and think they're important.

After reading the thread sounds like there should be a Community Manager position or two  whose main purpose is podcasts/constant communicating with the community and the like. I know the admins do a bit of this but since they have a lot of other things they have to do, might be good to have people focus on this

• Like 2
  • Head Admin
7 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

After reading the thread sounds like there should be a Community Manager position or two  whose main purpose is podcasts/constant communicating with the community and the like. I know the admins do a bit of this but since they have a lot of other things they have to do, might be good to have people focus on this

Of the top of my head I can only think of 2 viable people to become a CM @Fedot or @Rusty

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

Of the top of my head I can only think of 2 viable people to become a CM @Fedot or @Rusty

Well, that's for yall to decide. As long as it is someone knowledgeable about the game and server,unbiased, and able to do podcasts and other such responsibilities,sounds good to me.

2 hours ago, platinumfire said:

ya know i was giving my honest opinion with constitutive criticism if this is how you want to act when Im actually posting something i think everyone feels and then giving insite to fix said problem. Then sir you really have been in the position too long.

Careful you'll get a bounty placed on your head and then blacklisted with no evidence against one just someone's word......