Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Do I have to record every literally every second on the server??!!!

I constantly get RDMed when I least expect it and I am unable to be recording. But where it gets ridiculous is when the admins most likely will not accept comp requests for the recent hacker (Which has done this multiple times now). Its not like I have magic powers to tell when a hacker is going to strike. Also am I the only one that finds it suspicious that the gang B did not have a single member die when the hacker struck?

No, you don't have to record non stop, there are some programs out there that can record the last couple minutes of gameplay; GeForce Experience is a good program to use if you have a nvidia graphics cards, I've also heard plays.tv works fairly well. 

3 hours ago, Killer Keemstar said:

I constantly get RDMed when I least expect it and I am unable to be recording. But where it gets ridiculous is when the admins most likely will not accept comp requests for the recent hacker (Which has done this multiple times now). Its not like I have magic powers to tell when a hacker is going to strike. Also am I the only one that finds it suspicious that the gang B did not have a single member die when the hacker struck?

http://plays.tv/ is a good program to use if you dont have Nvidia I currently use XSplit, and I like it but it kinda lags your computer but OBS, Xsplit and either Geforce or http://plays.tv is all the software I would recommend 

19 hours ago, Killer Keemstar said:

Nobody in B died because as soon as i saw the feed i told every one to alt F4 and the 2 guys that didnt the hacker didnt kill switch them he just sent them about 5km up in the air but it didnt matter because they were in a heli 

Does any one else think its suspicious that Keemstar only has 2 post which theyre both complaining about something :deIlluminati::deIlluminati:

we get fucked constantly by hackers too tbh 

• 2 weeks later...