Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

34 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

No they don't. When you put a cop uniform on the ground or anything, even if you take it off and put it on the ground it will lose its Olympus texture. I've tried before and nothing works. The uniform just turns into a range master suit. I have like 8 of them in my house, and they're all range master suits.

No they get re textured. Ive done it b4, sometimes it glitches but it usually fixes after restart. 

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

Berg will ya leave kavala someday this week? The hostage situations have been lit.

I'm bored of cartels and no one does runs so there's no one to rob. So no I'm not planing on leaving. Also fuck you Donger get out of the strider u fucking snitch.

14 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

No they get re textured. Ive done it b4, sometimes it glitches but it usually fixes after restart. 

I'm bored of cartels and no one does runs so there's no one to rob. So no I'm not planing on leaving. Also fuck you Donger get out of the strider u fucking snitch.

Wait, for real. Like, I to this day have range master suits from months ago. And two of you say this works, but when I've tried it never works. And after restart it usually doesn't work either.