Medics need permanent repairs. Tell me what you think?

zeno

Medics need permanent repairs. What do you think?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Yes

• Yes
    • No

I am going to say no just because it probably isn't the most realistic idea out there. Kind going off what Mooey said, you can buy them almost anywhere. If anything I think that they should be 2x use per kit or something like that.

• Like 2
  • Hmm 1

Honestly I disagree with permanent repair kits, because if you are going out of a town to some rural area and you know its going to be quite the voyage pack some extra repair kits in your vehicle. have 3 on yourself and put 2 or 3 more in ur car, a lot of people seem to forget that we have car space available.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, TheCmdrRex said:

I am going to say no just because it probably isn't the most realistic idea out there. Kind going off what Mooey said, you can buy them almost anywhere. If anything I think that they should be 2x use per kit or something like that.

yea but irl u can use a tool kit, like wrenches and shit many times. its not a "ok i fixed the tire, time to throw all this stuff away"

1 hour ago, Berg02 said:

yea but irl u can use a tool kit, like wrenches and shit many times. its not a "ok i fixed the tire, time to throw all this stuff away"

Stating this, you could apply it to all three factions. I do think it would be a good idea to implement repairing without a tool kit instead, but it would take significantly longer, a lot longer than double the time.

• Like 1

It does irk me slightly that the toolkit just vanishes into the ether. "Hmmmmm I just finished fixing my car but my tools have all vanished into a puff of smoke"

Also, @Ignis you'll pay for that....