Super Bowl Squares Revamp.

Okay so it turns out my Super Bowl square idea was not as big of a hit as i thought. With this being said those people who paid will be getting their money back. What will be happening now is this, you can get 5 squares and its absolutely free. I will be putting 4 mil in prizes into the pool. Hope now that its free money more people will be attracted to it! 

Olympus, it is almost Super Bowl time! With that said, how about we get interactive with the big game and join in some Super Bowl squares?

First, I will explain what they are to those of you who don’t know.  You will choose  1-3 squares by giving me the numbers you would like (1-100). Please give me your top 5 in case the ones you want are taken. Once all the squares are taken, I will draw the numbers for the score of each team at random. The numbers will be 0-9.

How to Enter: Fill out the submission form by clicking the link below. You can pick 5 squares.

How to Win: Match each of your numbers with the last number in the score of each respective team. For example, if you have New England 3 and Atlanta 6 you would win if the scores were: (NE 3 ATL 6) (NE 13 ATL 16) (NE 13 ATL 26) etc.

Prizes: There will be a prize each quarter to whoever has the numbers that the scores for each team end in.

The payouts will be as followed:

• 1st Quarter: 500,000

• 2nd Quarter: 1,000,000

• 3rd Quarter: 1,000,000

• Final: 1,500,000

Use this form to register for Super Bowl squares:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6BafEUl57zRVhXTCurSC9mYVJrM7DKMfR0a_49uuSmcI31g/viewform

View this to see what squares are available and who has them:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y2GLSfXAxKTBQs6X2_fHugmIXOUiOnRKlVr95yQdgSU/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 6
1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

So you're saying, if the pats lose, you'll pay 30 mil to someone? I'm down to receive some easy cash.

If you're willing to fly to Houston and sabotage the game (maybe over inflate some footballs) so the Patriots lose I would give you all my Olympus cash and my admin privileges lol. That's how much I hate the damn Patriots. Honestly you would have a better chance at robbing the Smithsonian National Museum. ^___^

4 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

If you're willing to fly to Houston and sabotage the game (maybe over inflate some footballs) so the Patriots lose I would give you all my Olympus cash and my admin privileges lol. That's how much I hate the damn Patriots. Honestly you would have a better chance at robbing the Smithsonian National Museum. ^___^

Challenge accepted.

sr. Admin, 30 mil, retired sr. R&R perks. You're all mine.

Gonna be breaking news! "A man boy by the name of DANGUSDEAN has broken into the Super Bowl stadium and inflated all the balls 20 PSI! The balls were so hard that on the first play tight end rob gronkowsky broke his hand and will be out for the game. On the second play, Michael Floyd broke his hand trying to catch the ball! Dangusdean has been given 30 million dollars in arma 3 life money, along with admin privileges and there, and Sr. R&R perks. That is it for tonight. Oh wait, the patriots lost too. Good night."

thats ts what the newscast will be. I've been to the future, I know things you don't. 

Btw danger, you might as well give me the $4 million now. All of my squares won.

36 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Gonna be breaking news! "A man boy by the name of DANGUSDEAN has broken into the Super Bowl stadium and inflated all the balls 20 PSI! The balls were so hard that on the first play tight end rob gronkowsky broke his hand and will be out for the game. On the second play, Michael Floyd broke his hand trying to catch the ball! Dangusdean has been given 30 million dollars in arma 3 life money, along with admin privileges and there, and Sr. R&R perks. That is it for tonight. Oh wait, the patriots lost too. Good night."

thats ts what the newscast will be. I've been to the future, I know things you don't. 

Btw danger, you might as well give me the $4 million now. All of my squares won.

Lel still need to fill the rest up start recruiting..