Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Gun Glitch

Should Gun Glitching be against the rules?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should Gun Glitching be against the rules?

• Yes
    • no

I think the poll is very clear. Should people be allowed to gun glitch other people? I mean all types of glitches are against the rules. Why is this one not? 

2 minutes ago, DeadPool1337 said:

I think the poll is very clear. Should people be allowed to gun glitch other people? I mean all types of glitches are against the rules. Why is this one not? 

But this shitter did this to me a long time ago while he was in VX and I was in U we were not even in a red zone lmao.

Just now, Frank Castle said:

But this shitter did this to me a long time ago while he was in VX and I was in U we were not even in a red zone lmao.

English and what the fuck are you talking about?

imagine you're at a cartel/rebel or whatever redzone and you're mid fight and can't get to the medic to tell him to stop reviving someone or he isn't listening to text messages but you see the person getting up and you kill him and it glitches his gun, you shouldn't be banned for that so I would say no on this one.

Guest G.O.A.T.
33 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Remember, I'm not an admin..
From a development/logical standpoint however...

07a15c6889f20c079cd4ee09bafb1979.png

Intended Design of Revive Mechanic: To come back with previous gear including your weapon
Is it intended that you can "glitch" someone to cause them to not come back with a weapon? No. This was not intended by the "designers" (developers).

Therefore, this is EXPLOITING.

Anyone who believes this shouldn't be bannable, in my opinion is fucking retarded.
It's the same as saying "Oh you can dupe money by doing x. However, it's not patched, therefore it's 100% okay". Which yes, some people think... which is why they're probably banned or have been banned.

Flawless fucking logic.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out that doing this intentionally is the problem. Say you're at a cartel and you shoot a guy who just got revived by a medic... sucks to suck. However, if you're intentionally doing this that's when it becomes an exploit. So basically if you do it once or more a week chances are you're exploiting. In my book at least.

The logic is flawless, the community has been asking for a execute feature for awhile and this is the closest thing we have to it. The staff has said previously that this specific behavior inside of redzones is allowed.

Quote me on that.

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Remember, I'm not an admin..
From a development/logical standpoint however...

07a15c6889f20c079cd4ee09bafb1979.png

Intended Design of Revive Mechanic: To come back with previous gear including your weapon
Is it intended that you can "glitch" someone to cause them to not come back with a weapon? No. This was not intended by the "designers" (developers).

Therefore, this is EXPLOITING.

Anyone who believes this shouldn't be bannable, in my opinion is fucking retarded.
It's the same as saying "Oh you can dupe money by doing x. However, it's not patched, therefore it's 100% okay". Which yes, some people think... which is why they're probably banned or have been banned.

Flawless fucking logic.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out that doing this intentionally is the problem. Say you're at a cartel and you shoot a guy who just got revived by a medic... sucks to suck. However, if you're intentionally doing this that's when it becomes an exploit. So basically if you do it once or more a week chances are you're exploiting. In my book at least.

We can't just let them get up and be allowed to just shoot back at us....unless there's a fix or option for execution like GOAT said it shouldn't be bannable at all. Your basically killing someone in a red zone or whatever like any other situation, games fault you lose your gun, not the killers.

It is exploiting and I agree with Jesse on the fact that if you intentionally do it then you should be banned, but if you're just killing them from a distance and can't control the medic, then it's ok. It is exploiting but I don't think it's the largest problem, or most important problem.

1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

It is exploiting and I agree with Jesse on the fact that if you intentionally do it then you should be banned, but if you're just killing them from a distance and can't control the medic, then it's ok. It is exploiting but I don't think it's the largest problem, or most important problem.

It's part of the game, you won't be able to tell and it's in realistic to base it bannable off something that can't be recorded and can only be inferred. Therefore is shouldn't be bannable and your already dead, you died, obviously your not gonna get up regardless because the other side that won doesn't want you to, respawn and deal with it.

26 minutes ago, The White Tiger said:

It's part of the game, you won't be able to tell and it's in realistic to base it bannable off something that can't be recorded and can only be inferred. Therefore is shouldn't be bannable and your already dead, you died, obviously your not gonna get up regardless because the other side that won doesn't want you to, respawn and deal with it.

It's exploiting. Plain and simple, and in situations toucan get banned for it because it, like Jesse said, is not intended by the devs and is an sr a bug. Now, there are situations where it could be an accident, and that's understandable, but when you let someone get revived in a redzone then instantly kill them should be bannable.

Just now, DANGUSDEAN said:

It's exploiting. Plain and simple, and in situations toucan get banned for it because it, like Jesse said, is not intended by the devs and is an sr a bug. Now, there are situations where it could be an accident, and that's understandable, but when you let someone get revived in a redzone then instantly kill them should be bannable.

redzone=kos. lol you shouldn't get banned for kos in a redzone. regardless of how long ago they were revived

• Like 1
Just now, Berg02 said:

redzone=kos. lol you shouldn't get banned for kos in a redzone. regardless of how long ago they were revived

I'm saying, let the medic revive the guys just to kill them instantly. Obviously if you're not controlling the medic, then it's understandable,but if you have control and tell him to revive just to kill him again, then that is intentionally exploiting.

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I'm saying, let the medic revive the guys just to kill them instantly. Obviously if you're not controlling the medic, then it's understandable,but if you have control and tell him to revive just to kill him again, then that is intentionally exploiting.

not really there are other reason to do that such as to make them lose the 10k, to be a dick, ect. it shouldnt be bannable

4 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

not really there are other reason to do that such as to make them lose the 10k, to be a dick, ect. it shouldnt be bannable

Exploiting is being a dick, so yeah... and there are other reasons to do lots of exploits.