Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Huge desync on S1

Wondering if anybody has any ideas for me to try.

I have insane desync on S1 persistently. From the moment I login to it to the moment I logout. I have absolutely no problems on S2. Only on S1.

Most of the time I fail to even connect to S1, have to connect to S2 first then I can connect to S1. During peak hours I get kicked every 5 minutes for battleye not responding. If I'm not kicked it's anywhere between 2000 to 100000 desync. Ping and bandwidth are normal.

Tried verifying game cache and tried flushing dns. Don't know why in the world this only happens on S1, but would love some ideas if anyone has any.

2 hours ago, McDili said:

Wondering if anybody has any ideas for me to try.

I have insane desync on S1 persistently. From the moment I login to it to the moment I logout. I have absolutely no problems on S2. Only on S1.

Most of the time I fail to even connect to S1, have to connect to S2 first then I can connect to S1. During peak hours I get kicked every 5 minutes for battleye not responding. If I'm not kicked it's anywhere between 2000 to 100000 desync. Ping and bandwidth are normal.

Tried verifying game cache and tried flushing dns. Don't know why in the world this only happens on S1, but would love some ideas if anyone has any.

You mentioned one of mates reseated his RAM and that did the trick. It seems you've no alternative, but out-of-the-box thinking. Reseat the RAM as stupid as that sounds. 

10 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

You mentioned one of mates reseated his RAM and that did the trick. It seems you've no alternative, but out-of-the-box thinking. Reseat the RAM as stupid as that sounds. 

That was what some guy on reddit had to do to fix the texture bug.