Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Cop RP

It just seems like you're salty that he didn't want to let you run around with police gear on. Anyone who ever puts police gear on and runs around causes so much havoc. I wouldn't have let you run around either.

• Like 2

Depends on what your doing, if you aren't doing anything illegal I won't arrest you just because you have police gear. I've vigi'd with police gear but instead of arresting people, I turned them into the police. Funniest thing ever, they will scream profanities at you then the police and scream at the cops to arrest you cause you "clearly aren't a cop".

1 minute ago, Sociopathic said:

Depends on what your doing, if you aren't doing anything illegal I won't arrest you just because you have police gear. I've vigi'd with police gear but instead of arresting people, I turned them into the police. Funniest thing ever, they will scream profanities at you then the police and scream at the cops to arrest you cause you "clearly aren't a cop".

i was salty when you did it to me cause u were wearing a civ vest lmao

I would RP a good rape session after I ask you for your badge number and explain to you that your story is bullshit and that you are guilty of impersonating an officer. I would hope there would be lots of crying involved.

Don't judge me..

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Just because you have a cop uniform on doesn't mean anyone has to RP with you. 

9 minutes ago, Sociopathic said:

Oh yeah? What does Chapter I Line 1 say? 

c45f284bfe1edf95ff5353472cbd8862.png

Funniest thing I've read all day +1

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, Tman15tmb said:

I would RP a good rape session after I ask you for your badge number and explain to you that your story is bullshit and that you are guilty of impersonating an officer. I would hope there would be lots of crying involved.

Don't judge me..

you're fucked in the head

40 minutes ago, Fuzy said:

Just because you have a cop uniform on doesn't mean anyone has to RP with you. 

this isn't a player report dumbass thats why its not in the support section.

• Like 1
Just now, Berg02 said:

point in case why you should fuck off. you just came here to be aids. bye

Well, I came here to state my opinion on the video, you then began the AIDS and I've been chilling ever since.