Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

EqualRights2k17

9 hours ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Gimmie back my damn legs saviors. "Oh hey heres an idea, lets take away the csat fatigues and then give the deputies vermins that shoot at light speed." 

"Light speed" aka only 10 percent faster.

If you're afraid of losing a fight to someone with a vermin when you have 7.62, CSAT clothes aren't gunna help you.

• Like 1

Woah, how has this thread not been locked yet?

I just don't understand how people don't see the hypocrisy in telling someone who's upset about the removal of CSAT that they're "bitching." The entire reason CSAT was removed was because a bunch of people bitched about how many 7.62 rounds it could tank. But as soon as someone has a differing opinion from the majority, everyone says they're just being a whiner. 

I have to agree with RandomOne though, if you're afraid you're gonna lose a fight to a guy with a weak-ass tactical vest and Vermin when you have 7.62, CSAT clothes won't make much of a difference.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ziggy Stardust said:

Well yeah I understand that I can tap a cop, but cops should not be able to one tap me. Theyre not supposed to be militarized. The issue is that if im standing still for a second, its enough to down me because it only takes 2 shots.

In no way is the APD militarized, until the rank of sergeant, the APD is stuck with far less effective gear that doesn't even match that of rebels. It already takes a couple shots from a 6.5mm to taze where as most 7.62 can kill a cop in one shot. The vermin is in fact worse than the sting in most cases so it makes no sense to complain as there was only more options opened, not unbalanced made. Try stepping into the shoes of a APD officer getting tapped left and right by a rook, and then you'll think twice about complaining the APD is to militarized.

On 2/13/2017 at 7:04 PM, The White Tiger said:

In no way is the APD militarized, until the rank of sergeant, the APD is stuck with far less effective gear that doesn't even match that of rebels. It already takes a couple shots from a 6.5mm to taze where as most 7.62 can kill a cop in one shot. The vermin is in fact worse than the sting in most cases so it makes no sense to complain as there was only more options opened, not unbalanced made. Try stepping into the shoes of a APD officer getting tapped left and right by a rook, and then you'll think twice about complaining the APD is to militarized.

What's weird is that in the virtual arsenal, the mk14 and mk1 kill people with the tactical vest in one shot, but I can't count how many times I've been tased because I've made the mistake of trying that. 

I will record a video to show you guys today -Or not because all OBS is recording now is a black screen. Somebody else can probably go in and do what I was going to. I was ssimply going to shoot a csat wearing ai in the leg then a non wearing one and see the difference in time it takes. Factor in the speed at which the gun shoots.

Edited by Ziggy Stardust
18 hours ago, OlympusAccount said:

What's weird is that in the virtual arsenal, the mk14 and mk1 kill people with the tactical vest in one shot, but I can't count how many times I've been tased because I've made the mistake of trying that. 

the police tac vest is actually superior to the other ones; make sure you do your testing with it specifically.