Vermin price change

As you all know in the recent update the vermin was changed, I for one think this was a good change but upon seeing the pricing of the vermin I thought it could use some changes.

The vermin is very similar to the PDW but the price is nearly 4 times that of the PDW, this injustice cannot stand and I think we should lower the pricing.

I did the research and with the GA carrier GL rig the Vermin can kill in 13 shots while the PDW can kill in 12 (all directly to the chest)

With the Enhanced Combat Helmet (Tropic) the Vermin can kill in 4 shots while the PDW can kill in 3 (to the head)

The damage on the PDW is slightly higher than that of the Vermin, but Damage isn't everything according to the virtual arsenal is as followsPDW.png.ab500704299b9492405a68deb8ea0bb0.png

Vermin.png.ad7075887dba8e98434ddba93f30be68.png

As you can see the rate of fire and accuracy of the vermin is slightly higher than that of the PDW while the PDW has a higher impact

Considering this I think the Vermin's price tag should be changed to somewhere around the 25k-15k range, this is only a suggestion and could be changed to whatever the admins see fit.

Note: This is in Virtual arsenal and Eden Editor, Olympus has changed certain damage values so if the admins could fill me in on any changes that would effect either of these guns please feel free to reply and tell us how they would effect them.

**SORRY I MEANT TO PUT THIS IN FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS**

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Silton said:

without my sexy csat 10% is alot

You have access to a better vest than them and a higher caliber weapon.

Apparently the only thing to fear is your inability to aim.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Pancake said:

As you all know in the recent update the vermin was changed, I for one think this was a good change but upon seeing the pricing of the vermin I thought it could use some changes.

The vermin is very similar to the PDW but the price is nearly 4 times that of the PDW, this injustice cannot stand and I think we should lower the pricing.

I did the research and with the GA carrier GL rig the Vermin can kill in 13 shots while the PDW can kill in 12 (all directly to the chest)

With the Enhanced Combat Helmet (Tropic) the Vermin can kill in 4 shots while the PDW can kill in 3 (to the head)

The damage on the PDW is slightly higher than that of the Vermin, but Damage isn't everything according to the virtual arsenal is as followsPDW.png.ab500704299b9492405a68deb8ea0bb0.png

Vermin.png.ad7075887dba8e98434ddba93f30be68.png

As you can see the rate of fire and accuracy of the vermin is slightly higher than that of the PDW while the PDW has a higher impact

Considering this I think the Vermin's price tag should be changed to somewhere around the 25k-15k range, this is only a suggestion and could be changed to whatever the admins see fit.

Note: This is in Virtual arsenal and Eden Editor, Olympus has changed certain damage values so if the admins could fill me in on any changes that would effect either of these guns please feel free to reply and tell us how they would effect them.

**SORRY I MEANT TO PUT THIS IN FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS**

Stop buying Vermin's, buy a Mk-1

46 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Guess how many shots any 7.62 takes to kill a deputy or PO? Oh yeah, 1.

Corporal's have the same vest and I can personally say I've tanked atleast half a dozen 7.62 rounds on more than one occasion.

The vermin is a marked improvement from the sting, it's much better and makes being a deputy a lot easier. It still shares a lot of the downfalls of the sting though, with also having less penetration.

All this really means is you can't be ballsy as a rebel and try to rambo deputies like you could before.

1 hour ago, Berg02 said:

lol not always also it takes 0.12 seconds to shoot 1 7.62 shot vs 0.15 seconds for 3 vermin shots

1 hour ago, Sociopathic said:

Corporal's have the same vest and I can personally say I've tanked atleast half a dozen 7.62 rounds on more than one occasion.

Corps may have same vest but don't forget they need to hit you in the legs three times. You need to hit them one to two times anywhere.

2 hours ago, Berg02 said:

lol not always also it takes 0.12 seconds to shoot 1 7.62 shot vs 0.15 seconds for 3 vermin shots

You mean to tell me that an SMG designed for close range combat has a faster rate of fire than a marksman rifle?

Riveting stuff.

This might mean you have to change tactics?!?! The horror!

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

wow really its almost like civs are supposed to be much more overpowered than cops

Wow really it's almost like there should be some balance in a game.

P.s. I can do this all day, it's a pretty slow day at work.

• Like 1
Just now, TheRandomOne said:

And civs have better armor, better guns, better vehicles

Edit: Generally better tactics,too.

vehicles?? yea just chilling with my ghosthawk. oh wait. everyone uses suvs or prowlers or whatever. the point is civs have gotten one buff over 2 years. that was ga rigs. cops have gotten so many such as sting and vermin instead of p07, mx for po, ghosthawk buff, ect ect

9 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

vehicles?? yea just chilling with my ghosthawk. oh wait. everyone uses suvs or prowlers or whatever. the point is civs have gotten one buff over 2 years. that was ga rigs. cops have gotten so many such as sting and vermin instead of p07, mx for po, ghosthawk buff, ect ect

Hey @G.O.A.T., all APD officers can get ghosthawks now? Damn I missed that update, thanks for that!

On the other hand, every civilian has access to ifrits and 50 cal offroads.

Also: PO7,sting,vermin (which civs have access to as well),mx < 7.62 rifles. If you think those weapons are so OP, use them instead of an MK.

P.s. the ghosthawk buff is for small Arms fire, aka titans will fuck it's day up. Just ask @Solomon.

The real problem seems to be that you have to play more tactically/different then you normally do. The mag dumping might get slightly more difficult if you don't play smart.

Hey @G.O.A.T., all APD officers can get ghosthawks now? Damn I missed that update, thanks for that!

On the other hand, every civilian has access to ifrits and 50 cal offroads.

Also: PO7,sting,vermin (which civs have access to as well),mx < 7.62 rifles. If you think those weapons are so OP, use them instead of an MK.

P.s. the ghosthawk buff is for small Arms fire, aka titans will fuck it's day up. Just ask @Solomon.

The real problem seems to be that you have to play more tactically/different then you normally do. The mag dumping might get slightly more difficult if you don't play smart.

oh wow a 50 cal that you will just get tapped out of. sounds great. also oh yea let me dump 400k plus 300k for a titan plus missles every loadout just incase i run into a ghosthawk. there is no reason that it shouldnt get fucked up by small arms

4 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

oh wow a 50 cal that you will just get tapped out of. sounds great. also oh yea let me dump 400k plus 300k for a titan plus missles every loadout just incase i run into a ghosthawk. there is no reason that it shouldnt get fucked up by small arms

@Jesse correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not completely  impervious to small arms, just more resistant.

Also, if you just get tapped out of a 50 cal, you're situational awareness is no the strongest.

Here's some tips for fighting ghosthawks if you don't want to buy a titan: gunners are still vunerable. Orcas can beat them on altitude.

@Jesse correct me if I'm wrong, but it's not completely  impervious to small arms, just more resistant.

Here's some tips for fighting ghosthawks if you don't want to buy a titan: gunners are still vunerable. Orcas can beat them on altitude.

thats dumb as fuck shooting out gunners accomplices very little. it should be able to go down to 7.62. its a helicopter not a tank

2 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

thats dumb as fuck shooting out gunners accomplices very little. it should be able to go down to 7.62. its a helicopter not a tank

Accomplishes very little except for neutralizing the point and advantage of a ghosthawk. and nowhere does it say it can't go down to 7.62,just that it's a little more difficult.

20 hours ago, Silton said:

No and the deputies shouldn't have got vermin's either

10 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Corps may have same vest but don't forget they need to hit you in the legs three times. You need to hit them one to two times anywhere.

10 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

The vermin is a marked improvement from the sting, it's much better and makes being a deputy a lot easier. It still shares a lot of the downfalls of the sting though, with also having less penetration.

All this really means is you can't be ballsy as a rebel and try to rambo deputies like you could before.

11 hours ago, Sociopathic said:

13 hours ago, Hectic said:

Last time I did a blackwater deputys got more tases than fucking POs and CPLs combined without csat. Only time will tell weather they are op or not. But lower their price? I think not...

14 hours ago, Berg02 said:

its legit 3 shots to the leg to kill/taze

We could always just only change the price tag for Civs and leaves cops with a high price tag because of the difference in cop rules and strategy (spawning with different stuff, no NLR, gear more available)