Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Vermin price change

19 hours ago, Berg02 said:

vehicles?? yea just chilling with my ghosthawk. oh wait. everyone uses suvs or prowlers or whatever. the point is civs have gotten one buff over 2 years. that was ga rigs. cops have gotten so many such as sting and vermin instead of p07, mx for po, ghosthawk buff, ect ect

mk18 easily one or two shots any rank below sergeant, and there's only like 19 people that are equivalent to civilians in the APD. If you are having trouble dealing with deputies with a fucking VERMIN and a paper vest, you'd be better off quitting ARMA.

• Like 1

P4fEUeB.jpg

So you can't full auto spray n pray ghosthawks down anymore. And you can't full auto deputies without them tazing you now. I'm seeing a pattern here.

The effective range on a 7.62 is a lot higher than a vermin. Maybe stop closing the gap so often and you'll get caught less. Deputies also have worse vests than you AND can't lethal you. And as McDilli said, they can't stop orcas.

Seriously, if you, a fully geared rebel, are losing to a deputy often enough that you thought it necessary to complain about them on the forums then I'd say there's a pretty good chance you're doing something wrong.

24 minutes ago, Jesse said:

The Chief of Police says otherwise. Actually, he says it's the other way around actually...

Fixed that for ya. You can still easily shoot out the ghosthawk pilot, gunners, and tail rotor. The Main Rotor is what only recieved a buffing. Considering you shot it 5-7 times before and it'd fall from the sky like a ton of bricks. So instead of just spraying it and praying with your 3 buddies. Now you just need to aim a bit more.

ok so what buffs have civs gotten?

5 minutes ago, McDili said:

You ever shot down an orca with small arms?

give me some miniguns on my orca and make it be able to be shot down as easy as the ghosthawk and we're all good :D

5 minutes ago, Airman said:

P4fEUeB.jpg

So you can't full auto spray n pray ghosthawks down anymore. And you can't full auto deputies without them tazing you now. I'm seeing a pattern here.

The effective range on a 7.62 is a lot higher than a vermin. Maybe stop closing the gap so often and you'll get caught less. Deputies also have worse vests than you AND can't lethal you. And as McDilli said, they can't stop orcas.

Seriously, if you, a fully geared rebel, are losing to a deputy often enough that you thought it necessary to complain about them on the forums then I'd say there's a pretty good chance you're doing something wrong.

almost like deputies are there to learn the ropes, not to taze a bunch of people. just saying. both removing csat and adding vermin at the same time was a bad idea imo. but whatever

7 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Idfk. Never got to ask it. He just kept repeating it. Saying time after time civilians have gotten buffs and cops were basically forgotten about.

lol

1 minute ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Civ got mk1, ga, orca buffed, blackwater shit to get, etc.

theyve gotten a fair amount of stuff.

wow mk1 same as mk18, orca buffed????, also bw shit lmao cops have sAPD to cancel that out. ect?? the only significant buff is GA

3 hours ago, Berg02 said:

lol

wow mk1 same as mk18, orca buffed????, also bw shit lmao cops have sAPD to cancel that out. ect?? the only significant buff is GA

I forgot how sAPD is on 100% of the time.

I agree with airman  though, if you're worried about a deputy and a vermin, you gotta fix how you play dude.

When I saw that vermins were given to deputies I thought "huh,nifty". Vermins are even less effective at range than stings. Any deputy who uses a vermin is now easier to kill at range. If you have problems shooting at a distance, then that's your problem  not the servers.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

I forgot how sAPD is on 100% of the time.

I agree with airman  though, if you're worried about a deputy and a vermin, you gotta fix how you play dude.

When I saw that vermins were given to deputies I thought "huh,nifty". Vermins are even less effective at range than stings. Any deputy who uses a vermin is now easier to kill at range. If you have problems shooting at a distance, then that's your problem  not the servers.

no shit its easier to kill cops at range. the problem is most of the times police engage either by voice or lights and sirens, which is close range, and you end up in a close range firefight. in that scenario deputies are OP compared to what they should be.

51 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

no shit its easier to kill cops at range. the problem is most of the times police engage either by voice or lights and sirens, which is close range, and you end up in a close range firefight. in that scenario deputies are OP compared to what they should be.

Then create space or have people a little farther away so they can win the fight. Besides, you're armor is still very good against 9mm. You honestly should have 0 reasons to lose against a deputy in a 1v1. 

22 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Then create space or have people a little farther away so they can win the fight. Besides, you're armor is still very good against 9mm. You honestly should have 0 reasons to lose against a deputy in a 1v1. 

Deputies aren't they problem its when you combine them with higher ups. The deputies run in revealing your position and cause you to reload and because of the fact they have no NlR they run in without caring. Then the cops with the better guns come in and taze you. 

Edited by kev
54 minutes ago, kev said:

Deputies aren't they problem its when you combine them with higher ups. The deputies run in revealing your position and cause you to reload and because of the fact they have no NlR they run in without caring. Then the cops with the better guns come in and taze you. 

Don't use a whole mag when it takes at most 2 bullets. And the cops aren't that good with tactics tbh. We just spray and pray for the most part.

10 minutes ago, Berg02 said:

xd 9mm vermin you really are retarded

If we're in the business of calling people retarded, yes a Vermin is larger than 9 millimeter, you still have a better vest that protects against it. Plus he still not wrong in the fact that you don't need to mag dump to kill someone, if it takes you 15 rounds to kill one person pretty sure that makes you retarded.

And if you're saying that the problem with the cops is their no new life rule then I default back to the fact that I guess you clearly need to learn tactics and situational awareness because you shouldn't be sitting in the same spot the entire time. You kill you move you kill you move honestly this is not difficult. If you lack situational awareness then no matter what buffs or debuffs any side gets you're still going to be bad.

13 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

If we're in the business of calling people retarded, yes a Vermin is larger than 9 millimeter, you still have a better vest that protects against it. Plus he still not wrong in the fact that you don't need to mag dump to kill someone, if it takes you 15 rounds to kill one person pretty sure that makes you retarded.

And if you're saying that the problem with the cops is their no new life rule then I default back to the fact that I guess you clearly need to learn tactics and situational awareness because you shouldn't be sitting in the same spot the entire time. You kill you move you kill you move honestly this is not difficult. If you lack situational awareness then no matter what buffs or debuffs any side gets you're still going to be bad.

Fuck me in the ass, kept thinking about the sting but still.

It takes lots of bullets from that to taze and takes few bullets from any 7.62 to kill. Don't nag dump, create space, keep moving, shoot sooner rather than later. Don't wait till your close quarters to shoot them, shoot when they're driving up or running up to you/your building.