Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Texture Bug test results

• Admin

18? Was he soft logging instead of restarting his game after each texture bug? If so, that's his own fault. 

It doesn't matter how many times you say "it's only olympus". It is literally not only Olympus and the proof is all over the place. I've been texture bugged on 3 different exile servers, asylum, and obviously Olympus. 

Do a lot of people get the problem the worst on Olympus? Sure. That doesn't change the fact that the root of texture bugs is on Bohemia and not Olympus since it happens elsewhere. 

What your friend should have done was logged every one of those 18 texture bugs and sent them to Bohemia like they have requested so they can fix the problem. Complaining 10x over on one server's forum will not fix the problem. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dante Fleury said:

18? Was he soft logging instead of restarting his game after each texture bug? If so, that's his own fault. 

It doesn't matter how many times you say "it's only olympus". It is literally not only Olympus and the proof is all over the place. I've been texture bugged on 3 different exile servers, asylum, and obviously Olympus. 

Do a lot of people get the problem the worst on Olympus? Sure. That doesn't change the fact that the root of texture bugs is on Bohemia and not Olympus since it happens elsewhere. 

What your friend should have done was logged every one of those 18 texture bugs and sent them to Bohemia like they have requested so they can fix the problem. Complaining 10x over on one server's forum will not fix the problem. 

But it happens more on Olympus proof is literally all over the place.

• Admin

Can the hospitals, cop and medic textures, etc be an extra issue? Maybe so. That doesn't change the amount of times I've texture bugged at old moonshine cartel with 0 medics and cops around. Doesn't change the amount of times I texture bugged on the exile servers for simply being next to a tree. Anyone who blames the hospitals on all of your texture problems is ignorant. To blame them when you're near them, sure. The issue is some of you blame frame drops and texture bugs on hospitals and medic/cop skins when you get bugged somewhere completely isolated from those things

It's obvious some of us have it way more on Olympus than anywhere else. That doesn't change that the root of the problem is in fact not Olympus. 

50 minutes ago, Grenade65 said:

But it happens more on Olympus proof is literally all over the place.

Ive acknowledged that some of us have it way worse on Olympus. I'm not denying that. But in the end it's a Bohemia side issue. There are people all over the world on all sorts of servers complaining about the issue. I'm more saying that the root of the problem lies on Bohemia and Olympus side can only do so much. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, D A Q U A N said:

So I was at my friends house and I pulled a 24 hour on Asylum and got 0 texture bugs and my friend pulled a 24 hour on Olympus and got 18 texture bugs. "It's a Bohemia thing" my ass.

Leave the performance testing to the professionals. You're going to hurt yourself if you try and understand the problem yourself.

As much as I hate saying it because I appreciate everyone that chooses to become a part of this community, if anyone thinks Asylum has better server performance nobody is stopping you guys from leaving.

• Like 2
On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:54 PM, Tman15tmb said:

Leave the performance testing to the professionals. You're going to hurt yourself if you try and understand the problem yourself.

As much as I hate saying it because I appreciate everyone that chooses to become a part of this community, if anyone thinks Asylum has better server performance nobody is stopping you guys from leaving.

lel I'm never gonna leave Olympus but I'm just pointing out that Asylum is doing something right that we're not