Selling 2x DP22 4 Craters [Server 1]

19 minutes ago, Lacroix said:

Offers need to start at 5 mil +.

Most players that have a lot of money already have nice moonishine or meth houses, therefore your talking to most poor people that can barely afford a 4 crater, like me, if you want to get good prices start the price low then work your way up. More people are going to want to pay more if other people want it. I would recommend starting it at 2 mill each then watch people fight over it!

1 hour ago, Ajax said:

Most players that have a lot of money already have nice moonishine or meth houses, therefore your talking to most poor people that can barely afford a 4 crater, like me, if you want to get good prices start the price low then work your way up. More people are going to want to pay more if other people want it. I would recommend starting it at 2 mill each then watch people fight over it!

I am sorry if you cannot afford it however I am not going to underprice it so that more people can afford it. I spent a lot to buy them and I am not going to sell it for less than what I got them for.

2 hours ago, Lacroix said:

I am sorry if you cannot afford it however I am not going to underprice it so that more people can afford it. I spent a lot to buy them and I am not going to sell it for less than what I got them for.

i have no intention of buying this, i myself already have 5 houses in very good places. Im just saying you will get many more people willing to buy it if you start at a lower price, and even after that if the price does not go over the amount of money you want to make you can always just not sell it. Im not trying to get a house for cheaper i'm trying to help you in your marketing skills.